Yellow plated sandbagger?

Started by Super_KC124, May 25, 2003, 11:15:14 PM

Super_KC124

Quotei feel so lost (gee, there's a suprise).... i've been reading this whole thread going "whu...huh? what's a sandbagger?". i guess i should go ask nate that question.... ::)

d**n newbie questions... that's the second one i've asked today.... sheesh...

oh, BTW, if anyone cares, i'm going to BHF!!! yay!

-jennifer

Sandbagger; A person that competes in a lower level to stroke their ego. (Not a person thats getting his arse handed to him in the middleweight classes this year) ;D

Pit_Girl

QuoteSandbagger; A person that competes in a lower level to stroke their ego. (Not a person thats getting his arse handed to him in the middleweight classes this year) ;D

sooo... that's like 1 rung below a cherry-picker? ;D 8)

-jennifer

Super_KC124

Quotesooo... that's like 1 rung below a cherry-picker? ;D 8)

-jennifer

A cherry-picker is a fast guy that picks on slow guys. A sandbagger says he's slow so he can race the slow guy class. Oh, I guess I am a sandbagger. (Except for the being fast part. :-*)

oldguy

KC, You going to BHF for the Wegman weekend? I'm gonna come out and play, meet up with K3 and see if you're a sandbagger or a cherry picker. Now I'm really getting curious.  ;D

EX#996

Quotesooo... that's like 1 rung below a cherry-picker? ;D 8)

-jennifer

LOL!!!

I think you got it right.

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super_KC124

QuoteKC, You going to BHF for the Wegman weekend? I'm gonna come out and play, meet up with K3 and see if you're a sandbagger or a cherry picker. Now I'm really getting curious.  ;D
I wasn't planning on coming to Blackhawk the rest of the year. It does sound fun though. What weekend is it?

roadracer797

Sand bagger
KC124, Chef, the real definition of sandbaggers, look it up and these guys pics are right there. ;D

dwilson

So allow me to expose myself as a newbie, again...  What is a yellow plated sandbagger?

Super_KC124

QuoteSo allow me to expose myself as a newbie, again...  What is a yellow plated sandbagger?

K3 will be happy to inlighten you. ;)

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteK3 will be happy to inlighten you. ;)
Hit "Educated English Snob" sound effects button...
A Yellow Plated Sandbagger is a species indiginous, but not limited to, the Kansas City area.  Known for it's incredible speed, the Yellow Plated Sandbagger is also easily recognizable for it's unique call: "I'm sloooooow...  Just because I won regional chaaaampionships, I shouldn't have to run a whiiiiite plate!" ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Gixxer124

QuoteHit "Educated English Snob" sound effects button...
A Yellow Plated Sandbagger is a species indiginous, but not limited to, the Kansas City area.  Known for it's incredible speed, the Yellow Plated Sandbagger is also easily recognizable for it's unique call: "I'm sloooooow...  Just because I won regional chaaaampionships, I shouldn't have to run a whiiiiite plate!" ;D
Bravo! Bravo! Well done, K3.

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteBravo! Bravo! Well done, K3.
Kevin, you bring out the best in me.  By the way, when you passed me you looked pretty slow dragging your knees in the rain last weekend!!! :o :o :o :o ;)  I'd be pretty embarrassed to get whupped like that by any other "AMATEUR"!!!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com