News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Yellow plated sandbagger?

Started by Super_KC124, May 25, 2003, 11:15:14 PM

Gixxer124

Quote I'd be pretty embarrassed to get whupped like that by any other "AMATEUR"!!!
Remember, I'm not your ordinary amateur. I'm a "Yellow Plated Sandbagger" I think the poll results speak for themselves. And Dawn, I cancelled your 2 votes for I am a sandbagging, 2 ID, poster also.

EX#996

QuoteAnd Dawn, I cancelled your 2 votes for I am a sandbagging, 2 ID, poster also.

LOL!!!

But how do you know if I voted 'Yes'?  I could have been two of the 6 total votes that voted 'No'  ???

Dawn   8)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Gixxer124

QuoteLOL!!!

But how do you know if I voted 'Yes'?  I could have been two of the 6 total votes that voted 'No'  ???

Dawn   8)
That would be 7 no votes to you, young lady. When bragging about your  2 votes, make sure there is more than 1 "No" vote posted. (That 1 was mine ;D)

EX#996

QuoteThat would be 7 no votes to you, young lady. When bragging about your  2 votes, make sure there is more than 1 "No" vote posted. (That 1 was mine ;D)

LOL!!!!

What you didn't know is I didn't vote until yesterday when there were several voted already tabulated in each option.

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Chef

QuoteSand bagger
KC124, Chef, the real definition of sandbaggers, look it up and these guys pics are right there. ;D

Craig    ;D

You know i hate to mention it...... ::)

and i REALY despise myself to drag PAUL BUXTON <shh> into this...

i dont believe im backing the CHAMP (KC_124) from last year..... :-[

BUT .....

combine Kevin's and mine,  and the two of us cant catch you or that 996 guy
in the "Road race EXPERIENCE" catagory...

(how many years has it been)  (boy time flies when you're tryin to kick someone elses....)

XXXVV
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Super_KC124

Quotei dont believe im backing the CHAMP (KC_124) from last year..... :-[

Where's the love, man? And if you didn't fall down so much, I'd never catch you.? ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quoteand i REALY despise myself to drag PAUL BUXTON <shh> into this...

XXXVV
OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ike, you so TOTALLY went there!!!  You'll burn in he!! for this!!!  
Remember, It takes some guys a few years to win that first trophy.  (Not to name names or anything...)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super_KC124

How come there were so many 2nd and 3rd year yellow platers out there running way faster than my 1:50s. Like 1:36 from the guy on the ZX600RR! :o 1:40, 41s from most others. ??? Ike? Paul? K3? Oops. Sorry K3, you just ride like a amatuer in the rain. :P

tigerblade

QuoteHow come there were so many 2nd and 3rd year yellow platers out there running way faster than my 1:50s.

Whine, whine, whine...   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Gixxer124

QuoteWhine, whine, whine...   ;D
I'm just defending myself. Those other guys are the whiners. And yes, I would like some cheese with that. ;)

Super_KC124

You guys had better slow down at BHF. To be a sandbagger, you have to at least look slow until that last lap pass for the win. :P ;D

tshort

Aha - so YPS=yellow plated sandbagger.  Doh ::)

Oh well.  So let's see - not a 2nd year guy.  And not sandbaggin'.  Is there a choice, C - none of the above? ;D ;D
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128