News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Yellow plated sandbagger?

Started by Super_KC124, May 25, 2003, 11:15:14 PM

oldguy

WOW you can win all that, be a class champ for 2 yrs,  and still be an amateur? This is the organization for me  ;D
[cough]sandbagger[cough]

tigerblade

Looked pretty good out there this weekend Kevin!
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Eddie#200

QuoteHey, I didn't lap anyone. What's that feel like Eddie?

I wave as I go by...  It's weird to be lapping folks and getting lapped at the same time.

Too bad Rob and Shawn didn't wave.  I said hi as they lapped me but they just ignored me. :-[

Super_KC124

QuoteI wave as I go by...  It's weird to be lapping folks and getting lapped at the same time.

Too bad Rob and Shawn didn't wave.  I said hi as they lapped me but they just ignored me. :-[

In the MWGP race, the 3 lead experts lapped me going into turn 14. I had the best seat in the house to watch the finish.  ;D  The 3rd place rider tried to take a tight line on the exit, gave it too much gas and almost highsided! He was about 5 feet in front of me!  :o I hate getting lapped in a sprint race. 1 less lap to experience. :'(  I got lapped in Am GTU by that kid on the ZXRR. D*mn sandbagger. ;D

Super_KC124

QuoteWOW you can win all that, be a class champ for 2 yrs,  and still be an amateur? This is the organization for me  ;D
[cough]sandbagger[cough]

Man, I most be getting old. I only remember racing for 1 season. ??? And I must have forgotten about the races I've won this year. ??? ;D ;D

Chef

KC_124  is definately a sandbagger !!!    >:(
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Super_KC124

QuoteKC_124  is definately a sandbagger !!!    >:(
The voice of experience. Sandbagger. :P

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Dawn

QuoteThe voice of experience. Sandbagger. :P

Hee hee hee.....    ;D  ;D  ;D

Super_KC124

I guess I've brought this on myself. ::)

Dawn

QuoteI guess I've brought this on myself. ::)

Yep!  I'd agree with that one, but it is sure entertaining.  

Dawn   ;D

Pit_Girl

i feel so lost (gee, there's a suprise).... i've been reading this whole thread going "whu...huh? what's a sandbagger?". i guess i should go ask nate that question.... ::)

d**n newbie questions... that's the second one i've asked today.... sheesh...

oh, BTW, if anyone cares, i'm going to BHF!!! yay!

-jennifer