Is anybody going to summit point memorial day weekend with ccs

Started by fed585, April 21, 2009, 04:45:38 PM

fed585

just wondering if any one is going to summit point memorial day weekend
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

SVbadguy

Just a few of us.  I think it's actually the most attended round of the year for the Mid-Atlantic region.

Peter.BoyWonder

Gonna try to. It was PACKED when I was there last year. Seriously, people were pitting in the woods and stuff. Big names were there and all. It is a national event too, no?

2old2fat2slow

Wouldn't miss it! Stop by and say howdy. Can't miss our old rig with the Continental lettering on it. I will be fully stocked with Conti tires if anyone would like to give em a try. We had an incredible weekend on them at CMP.
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

jon211

Fellow newbie going to be there also.  It going to be my second race weekend and can't wait.
AM #89

bel-biv

i'm really looking forward to it as well
we'll be pitting near the pirelli truck
be sure to swing by and visit with the combat-wounded vets we will be hosting in the first of 3 hospitality events for 2009
on sunday the 24th, we'll have 25 guys from walter reed's wounded warrior program there to get them the hell out of the hospital for a day
look for the fisher house flag and stop on by....

it feels so good to be racing again
winter sucks!
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

chaplain220

Headed up from good ol Daytona, heck of a ride, but it will be a big event and great chance to catch up with everyone, and believe me, with my lap times, I really have to "catch up" with everyone.

firefighter973

Hey Art! Had a blast at Carolina, great to see you and half the family! Looking foward to getting everyone together at Summit. Just gotta get Farmer off the Combine, Endzel out of the shower, and Mr. Bob away from the pros. Pack light, we should be able to cover everything you need minus the bike, and the credit card. Take care man, anything you need give us a call!

mikendzel

I'm putting on my now famous routine at the Japanese Steakhouse!!!!

fed585

wow i cant belive how many posts i got so quick on wera 1 person responded lol yeah it was crazy there tho last year and come visit me to we always get into a fight with the perilli guy cause we take his spot =) expert 554 graves yamaha and yamaha ysr 50 and a beat up gsx r with a pink tusk
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

ton

Quote from: mikendzel on April 22, 2009, 01:40:13 PM
I'm putting on my now famous routine at the Japanese Steakhouse!!!!

yeah, but are you going to race?  :-)
one month, aww yea.
AM #303

mikendzel

I am very much going to race!!!!  (If I don't hurt myself at the steakhouse)