News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Is anybody going to summit point memorial day weekend with ccs

Started by fed585, April 21, 2009, 04:45:38 PM

fed585

When is everyone leaving on friday or saturday because when we got there on saturday last time there was like no spots open but i don t think it wil be as bad because usgpru isnt going to be there
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

mikendzel

Unfortunately I'm leaving Saturday at 1:00AM because my band is playing a show.... 

Jordan, when are you leaving???

fed585

i like leaving late because no one is on the road we are proally leaving around 10am friday because of traffic in new york is nightmarish. what are you a cover band or do you make up your own stuff
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

firefighter973

i sent you an email vidal. It's still an ASRA weekend so it will probably still be packed. I'm not sure, but I don't think gates open until 530 Friday evening for CCS participants according to the schedule. I remember in 07 sitting at the gate til 530 cause they wouldnt let us through. Thats the only way I got pit area choice though, cause it filled up quick. Mr. New York, earlier the better for you man. I'm only 2 hours out. Your not a New York Rangers fan are you? Caps smoked em last night!

fed585

no i am an islander fan but dont even get me started cuz they suck and will proally draft the worst player in the draft and not the best one. its road racing and baseball that does it for me go yankees
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

bill999s

Just sent CCS money yesterday for my license renewal. I'm planning to be there, but am definitely post entering because of work. Eveyone needs to ask the preacher if he is definitely coming cause me thinks he's considering backing out. By the way, it's okay to rag on this particular preacher.

Farmer

2old2fat2slow

Quote from: bill999s on May 01, 2009, 10:18:30 PM
Just sent CCS money yesterday for my license renewal. I'm planning to be there, but am definitely post entering because of work. Eveyone needs to ask the preacher if he is definitely coming cause me thinks he's considering backing out. By the way, it's okay to rag on this particular preacher.

Farmer
ART!!!! Don't you dare bail out on us brother!
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

mikendzel

everyone pm art until he goes crazy!!!  Chaplain, you better be at summit!!!!!!

ton

Quote from: mikendzel on May 02, 2009, 12:01:41 PM
everyone pm art until he goes crazy!!!  Chaplain, you better be at summit!!!!!!

yeah, art.  you gotta show up.  endzel still owes you one for the arkansas sharpie. 

see ya there, right art?
AM #303

Rick Beggs

MARRC
Practice Days
(For licensed racers)

Friday, May 22

Pre-registration price: $150 per rider (by May 17th)
Regular price: $175 per rider
Current MARRC members receive $20 discount

Are you a licensed racer looking for track time?  Check out the Mid-Atlantic Roadracing Club's Practice Days at Summit Point!  Come out on Friday, May 22nd to get tons of practice time before the ASRA and CCS races.  Practice Days are on the popular Main Circuit!

Bring yourself, your current racing license, your race-prepped bike(s), and equipment and enjoy a full day of practice sessions.  Registration and Tech Inspection open at 8 a.m., and sessions run from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a one-hour break for lunch.

Gates open at 6:30 pm on the evening before the Practice Days, and camping is allowed.  Admission to the track, payable to Summit Point Motorsports Park, is $30.  Those who are not staying for the weekend event can return their wristband when leaving for a partial refund.

To pre-register, go to www.marrc.org or www.RnRCycles.com.  Complete the preregistration form and pay online using PayPal, or print and mail the preregistration form along with payment to the address provided.

To qualify for the preregistration price, you must
register by May 17th

MARRC Practice Days are run rain or shine.  All registration fees are non-refundable.  For more information, email Rickbeggs@gmail.com or call 571-277-0892

For more info about MARRC, go to www.marrc.org
RICK BEGGS
RnRCycles VPLubricants TuckerPowerSports FullSpectrumPower MotoLiberty RSTaichi AraiHelmet EBCBrakes EvansCoolant EVS DIDChains MaacoSterling ArmourBodies LextekMotorcycle WoolichRacing Woodcraft JTSprockets ZeroGravityRacing PitBull Lapking ChickenHawk PodiumMotorsportsPirelli

fed585

G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

firefighter973

I understand why Art doesn't wanna come. Art, you still up in arms about the "Man in the Black Hat"/Banana incident? Look, I told you I wouldn't post it. However, this will require your presence at Summit Point Memorial Weekend. Everyone else on the team will be there, and you wanna be the outkast!!??? Just cause you live in sunny Florida doesn't make you special! Even though we would all like to be joining you right now, it hasn't stopped raining for like 4 days! Anyway, if Farmer comes, you gotta be there. By the way farmer, your behind these intermittent downpours aren't you? It's always about your crops!