Is anybody going to summit point memorial day weekend with ccs

Started by fed585, April 21, 2009, 04:45:38 PM

Rick Beggs

RICK BEGGS
RnRCycles VPLubricants TuckerPowerSports FullSpectrumPower MotoLiberty RSTaichi AraiHelmet EBCBrakes EvansCoolant EVS DIDChains MaacoSterling ArmourBodies LextekMotorcycle WoolichRacing Woodcraft JTSprockets ZeroGravityRacing PitBull Lapking ChickenHawk PodiumMotorsportsPirelli

firefighter973

Ok, I can't find it anywhere, I know there is a practice day Saturday. Is is hosted by CCS or MARRC? And is it $100? And I have a friend interested in the racer school that weekend, I'm assuming this will be held on Saturday as well? Thanks for the info!

LilJayRR

Quote from: firefighter973 on April 26, 2009, 08:11:56 PM
Ok, I can't find it anywhere, I know there is a practice day Saturday. Is is hosted by CCS or MARRC? And is it $100? And I have a friend interested in the racer school that weekend, I'm assuming this will be held on Saturday as well? Thanks for the info!

Friday is MARRC trackday for licensed racers http://www.marrc.org/html_docs/news09/2009_Track_Day.html  Saturday is CCS Practice day & MARRC Race School. To sign up for the MARRC race school http://www.dawngreer.com/marrc/rrs/ to sign up for the Practice day register through CCS.
Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

wadehead

I am new to racing and am hopeful to be racing in this event. (My first time racing) I am a local guy, only 15 minutes from the track.  #52 Amateur.

#152 EX Mid Atlantic Region
Integrated Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy

firefighter973

So the MARRC trackday is Friday. They have a school scheduled for Saturday. So is CCS hosting a trackday Saturday along with the school? Sorry I'm a bit confused. I didn't understand why MARRC would have a trackday on Friday without the school, then have just a racing school on Saturday. Their website has a school scheduled on May 23, which is a Saturday.

fed585

The MAARC school goes out with the ccs people but it depends what bike you have to determine where and when you will go out. Also there shouldnt be as much people there this year as last year because no usgpru
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

JWZelibor

"I dont really know how to put this.......I'm kind of a big deal around here.......People know me"

LilJayRR

Quote from: firefighter973 on April 27, 2009, 08:22:06 AM
So the MARRC trackday is Friday. They have a school scheduled for Saturday. So is CCS hosting a trackday Saturday along with the school? Sorry I'm a bit confused. I didn't understand why MARRC would have a trackday on Friday without the school, then have just a racing school on Saturday. Their website has a school scheduled on May 23, which is a Saturday.
MARRC has the trackday on Friday for licensed racers only with no race school. Saturady the Practice day is through CCS with MARRC doing the road race school.  So you are correct. Friday there is no road race school. The road race school is on Saturady. The websites are correct May 23rd is the race school.

Still confused?

Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

firefighter973

Very good thank you for clearing that up. Any idea how much the Saturday CCS practice costs?

mikendzel

Quote from: firefighter973 on April 28, 2009, 02:48:25 AM
Very good thank you for clearing that up. Any idea how much the Saturday CCS practice costs?

Jordan,
Friday = MARRC Practice day  $130.00 for MARRC Members (like me!)
Saturday = CCS Racer Practice  $100.00

I'll be there saturday.

fed585

the practice is 100 for saturday 1 race cost 80 any more after 55 all asra races are 100 25 Days!!!!!!!! cant come any sooner
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

firefighter973

Ok, so after all that, my initial thinking was correct. So I guess I will be out there Saturday with ya Vidal!