News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Is anybody going to summit point memorial day weekend with ccs

Started by fed585, April 21, 2009, 04:45:38 PM

wadehead

Quote from: fed585 on May 04, 2009, 09:07:13 AM
does anybody know what shape  the track is in

Right now it's got good grip!  Some of the same problems from last year are still present and T9 now has a huge hole on the inside of the turn.  If it rains at all during the 3 days good luck!
#152 EX Mid Atlantic Region
Integrated Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy

fed585

the weather is usally good that weekend and it should be this time also some of the wera guys who were fast where running 1 22's which is mad slow so that i why i brought up this question you should be running 1 15 on a club and maybe a 1 13 on a national to be contending for the win
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

fed585

G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

Hollywood

Quote from: fed585 on May 06, 2009, 02:46:17 PM
what is the gearing for summit point

what kind of bike? prolly some good info to provide.
ASRA/CCS EX#20  
www.rpmmotorsportsracing.com

fed585

G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

mikendzel

I have an 07 r6, and I was running 2 up for the rear.  It worked pretty well, but I'm going to try 1 up in the rear and see how it works out. 

catman

I will re-enter the sport at NJMP, in July, for a trackday only, to check out the new shoulder. But everyone loves summit- I have missed those weekends....WORK is too busy to plan much else, also.

fed585

2 more weeks thank god btw did anyone see that hacking save most amazing thing ever
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

fed585

G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

fed585

alright everyone it is almost here so far the weather is looking good 30% chance of showers on saturday and sunday 80 degrees both days monday is going too be beautfiul and sunny around 84. everyone needs to be safe NO CRASHING  ESPICALLY ON THE WARM UP LAP lol this is going to be so much fun boogity boogity boggity boys lets go racing
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

RADRB8

Can we keep the boogity, boogity, boogity for the guys that make all LH turns?  :rollseyes:

I can't wait for this wk-end to get here... I'll be pitting next to 2o2f2slo and the rest of the hooligans...

I believe Double D will be there too. Mel will be there for pit support along with a couple of my tuning buddies... :thumb:

I'll be running (if my body lets me...)... :wah:

CCS:

MWSS, MWSB, HWSS & HWSB

ASRA:

Sportbike
Tactical Racing
ASRA #93
CCS # 93
TPM Coach #93
Never Underestimate the Old Guys...

2006 R6

PDARacing

i'm on an 07 r6 too.. I run up 2(47) in the back there and I'm just tapping the rev limiter going into the braking zone..

I'll be there for my first time with CCS, although I've raced plenty of times before. I'm pretty freakin excited!!