News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Is anybody going to summit point memorial day weekend with ccs

Started by fed585, April 21, 2009, 04:45:38 PM

fed585

what is this steak house and where is it. What # is everyone and expert or amauter and where are you guys usally camped
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

firefighter973

Mike are you doing the Saturday practice day? And have you heard from Farmer if he is going or not? I might sign up for a HW race with him...

fed585

no idea who farmer is but yeah i am doing heavy weight superbike gtu f 40 and asra pro sport and i will be doing the practice
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

Rick Johnson 29

Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

2old2fat2slow

Quote from: fed585 on April 23, 2009, 12:38:21 PM
what is this steak house and where is it. What # is everyone and expert or amauter and where are you guys usally camped
#420 expert. We always hang out with the CSBR crew. Art (Chaplain 220) will be there with his red, white and blue canopy. Stop in and say howdy!
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

mikendzel

This is Mike Endzel, #211 Amateur.  I'll be near Art also!!!  The Japanese Steakhouse is next to the race track, and I took over as the chef for our table (briefly) last year.  I've been honing my skills and this year should be spectacular!!!!  :D   Hopefully I won't break an egg on the normal chef like last year....

Jordan, I'll be there for Saturday practice too; I need to get as much track time as possible to try and hang with the front runners this year!!  Farmer has yet to decide if he's racing, but I'm in the heavyweight stuff too, so mount up!!!

Dale, Joe, Craig, John, Art: one of you guys remember not to let me out with 46 psi in my rear tire!!!  Turn 5 has been calling to me in my dreams...

firefighter973

Quote from: fed585 on April 23, 2009, 03:08:20 PM
no idea who farmer is but yeah i am doing heavy weight superbike gtu f 40 and asra pro sport and i will be doing the practice

Sorry, I meant MIke Endzel. Who would've thought there was another man named MIKE on this board? I thought Endzel and I were the only ones! Anyway, new Mike, Hope to see you there, I'll be doing the practice day as well!

Endzel, I got one better for ya. I had new tires put on right before the Solo Challenge at Carolina. Tire dude told me 3 times to set the pressure. Did I set the pressure? Of course not! Rolled right out and forgot about it. Ran the whole race on 40 psi front and rear. And here I was ready to run the bike into the woods cause it was handling like crap. I didn't even realize it until I came in and was talking to Greg who ran the team challenge who had the same issue and came in on lap two to make adjustments. So how bout we look out for each other at Summit?

mikendzel

PERFECT!!  You have experience putting fires out too, right???  I'm good for one of those a season too!

fed585

we will hopefully see each other there only 1 more month we are usally by the perilli guy
G-fed
#554 ASRA
#554 CCS

honda60071

Shawn

Cowboy 6

MARRC School is in effect!  Bring your unlicensed pals !
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

ahastings

Quote from: honda60071 on April 24, 2009, 04:12:38 PM
Is MARRC or CCS holding the Saturday practice?
MARRC has a practice on fri and CCS has a practice on Sat.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor