News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2009 Schedule

Started by Gixxerblade, November 22, 2008, 02:46:06 PM

Gixxerblade

Is it too early to ask? I know some other org's *cough*WERA*cough* have their schedule posted.  :pop:

honda60071

Check the web site, it's up!  No Daytona for mid atlantic?
Shawn

Super Dave

Quote from: honda60071 on November 22, 2008, 02:59:03 PM
Check the web site, it's up!  No Daytona for mid atlantic?
Thanks for the heads up!

Road America in the first weekend in May?  Um, I think there was ice on the track when that was tried last in 1995 or so.  Nice!

I see that Gateway is being by passed for HPT in the Midwest region.  And has TA/GP imploded?  Three regions represented in Mid-America, HRRS, and MCRA championships between two tracks, HPT and GIR. 
Super Dave

2old2fat2slow

Whazzup with Daytona for MA??? Check out all the twin sprints. Looks like I need to start buying Grecian formula now.
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

honda60071

That is awesome for twin sprints, looks like i'll get to run more races this year, if the money is there of course. :boink:
Shawn

SVbadguy

I like the MA schedule.   Less weekends but not really less races.  I was planning on cutting back anyways.  Traveling is often one of the biggest expenses.  Good to see NJMP on there too.

Super Dave

It's a pdf on the home page, right side. 
Super Dave

yetidave

Any truth to the rumor that we're racing Lightening and not Thunderbolt at NJMP?

2old2fat2slow

Quote from: yetidave on November 22, 2008, 06:20:09 PM
Any truth to the rumor that we're racing Lightening and not Thunderbolt at NJMP?
Does that mean I have to bring a Buell???
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

xb9racer

Championship
Apr 25 Heartland Park**
Apr 26 Heartland Park**
May 1-2 Rd America**
May 2-3 Rd America**
May 30-31 Blackhawk Farms
July 10-11 Heartland Park **
July 11-12 Heartland Park**
July 25-26 Blackhawk Farms
Aug 22-23 Blackhawk Farms
Sept 11-12-13 Mid-Ohio (AMA RRGC)
Sep 26-27 Blackhawk Farms*

Very disappointing. Seems to get crappier every year. Almost makes it not seem worth it.

gearhead

Won't adding three more regions, HRRS, MCRA and Mid-America, thin fields even more?
I sure hope the Great Plains schedule shows up soon!

PJ

Hmm. Anyonne else think it's ironic that the new Mid-America region doesn't run at Mid-America??

And with this schedule, it's hard to imagine the Great Plains region is going to continue. Anyone know anything about Dean's plans?
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing