News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2009 Schedule

Started by Gixxerblade, November 22, 2008, 02:46:06 PM

Gixxerblade

I want to say it is on YouTube somewhere but belbiv will have to give you the link. It looked real real bad. That's why we are laughing about it now. Could have been worse but he has such a thick skull that I don't think anything can crack that. :) j/k Steve. You know we love ya!

bel-biv

A less than enjoyable day at the races.......

And yes, I need to get into turn 6 deeper

Hey Craig and Steve -  :finger:
:biggrin:

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Scotty Ryan

Quote from: bel-biv on January 05, 2009, 10:53:04 AM

A less than enjoyable day at the races.......

And yes, I need to get into turn 6 deeper

Hey Craig and Steve -  :finger:
:biggrin:

Well - It happens from time to time.... For some of us - More so then others....

I have had the bike step out on me a number of times in that exact same spot.... Gotta get the suspension working right for that track - Otherwise - There quite a few spots at Barber that can suck.....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

yzl337

Hey! you got wins this season while I floundered on lesser steps of the podium...I'll take my cheap shots when I get em  :biggrin:  Plus, I don't get to race anymore!
-Ken

Slow Yeller Plater, #33 Mid-Atlantic

Rick Johnson 29

Thanks Steve hope you were not hurt too bad.I'm new to racing but did the two weekends at VIR in 08.I got 8th in GTO and ULSS on my 05R1.I was happy with those finishes bieng new to it.I also picked up a 05R6 which I raced some as well.Look foward to racing with you guys in some of the MA events.Come on April!
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

bel-biv

I hear you with "Come on April" - can't get here fast enough
Good luck to you this year
I'm planning to be at every Mid-Atlantic event - see you out there
:cheers:

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle