News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

4&6 Bash fest! Post here!

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, November 27, 2007, 12:25:21 AM

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Chief from 4&6 has stated that this forum has been bashing 4&6 in the past and that it is now in the present bashing them again.
I personally have nothing against 4&6 as I have never had them do any work for me so how can I bash their work right? I'm just stating facts to cover my ass & reputation.

As you can see from Brian Hall's ZX6R post in the classifieds section I stated what happened to his bike and yes I listed the shop that did this work because myself (owner of Speed Tech Motorsports), did not perform any work that caused this bike to have the problems it did before I fixed it. Yes Brian had problems in the past with the work that was performed by 4&6. I just simply stated what happened to the bike before I fixed it and the diagnosis & work done to the bike to fix it, just to answer peoples questions as to what happened as to why Brian posted that the engine was just rebuilt after he made an earlier post where he quoted "i used this bike for 2 races last year and it is like new".
Brian later went on to say this in a later post, "for people that are interested the engine has been complety refreshed 2 weeks ago
it has new pistons, rods, rod bearings, rist pins and rings."
I just wanted to make it clear that it was not me or my shops bad doing that caused a motor to need all these parts replaced after just only 2 races. Our motors last way longer than that. The reason these parts were replaced is because some mistakes were made by the former shop not us. The parts needed to be replaced or it would have let go. So the motor is completely fresh & new and is running like it should.
If Chief 4&6 can't handle the truth that he can deal with it in his own way. So you feel bad for yourself. 
He has never posted on this forum before and came onto this site saying that people from this site are bashing 4&6. I stated the truth and had no bashing intended. I didn't start a thread bashing 4&6 when I posted what I did. Since you won't let it go I'll start this thread to keep it off Brian's page to sell his bike.
Fire away Chief! I'm sure with your attitude you'll have plenty to say.
I said what I needed to say and I'm done. I've got no intentions on bashing anyone. Don't take it the wrong way. What are these threads good for anyways. Just a bunch of shit talkers on a keyboard. More than half the crap you read on threads wouldn't get spoken to the persons face directly. Identify yourself and say it to my face next time I see you.
If anyone wants I have the parts at my shop from that motor & photos of everything if they have questions.
Chief you started this not me.
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

If other people have bashed you in the past, its not my problem. Take it up with them.
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

The guy then goes on to say this!

"jason, don't get all angry

sorry i dont sit on forums all night wasting my life away.

as for who i am, and what i do, and how i can justify my actions jason,
the 911 bike , bobby fong, had no problems shaking you off at road america

4and6 built

so next time you want to bring up our "mistakes" and our "problems" with buliding bikes, check the results"

What does that have anything to do with the sale of Brian Halls bike?
He still doesn't even identify himself.
Who does this guy think he is? We could all check results and see that I beat his riders in the past but I don't give a rats ass about that. I'm not boasting myself here. Dude, you need a reality check man!
Come find me and say that to my face.

I happen to talk to Bobby Fong and know Kevin Hanson & Scotty Ryan quite well.
What do their results have to do with what happened to Brian's bike?

Explain that Chief!

chief4n6

no. the fact of bobby fong statement was to prove that 4n6 bikes seem to perform quite well.

and the point when you wrote what does this have to do with brian halls bike, its goes both ways, you didnt have to say about how 4n6 made many mistakes, why couldnt you let it be?

Burt Munro

I have my stopwatch running for how long this thread runs until it's locked!!!  :kissy:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Chief just so you know your digging yoursef & your team a hole right now.

I"m talking about reliabilty in building an engine here. Not race results. So how many motors blew up on your team in the last 3 seasons? Should we even start.
JIm you better tell your chief to cool his jets. I've got stories but I'll keep em to myself out of respect for Jim & Safety First Racing.
Chief I don't know who you think you are but you have lots to learn.

I'll tell everyone that yes my first engine blew up this season on my own bike because we ran aluminum clutch plates. The plates overheated and cracked of which tore up the fiber plates & blocked the pickup screen from oil which caused a starvation of oil and the crank bearings seized which caused the rod to snap and it destroyed my brand new motor of which only had 402 miles on it. 4&6 also had this same problem at barber this season But their motor didn't blow up. They caught it in time. We no longer run aluminum plates because they don't last. Not my doing.

Shit happens right. I'm not bashing you guys at all. I know of things I can say but I won't do it. Jim tell your boy to pipe down.

chief4n6

jason you've turned this into an all out defensive on your part

all i wanted to say is why you had to make sure u mentioned how 4 and 6 made many mistakes.

jim doesn't have to tell me to pipe down, i can take care of myself thank you

Quote from: chief4n6 on November 27, 2007, 12:45:35 AM
no. the fact of bobby fong statement was to prove that 4n6 bikes seem to perform quite well.

and the point when you wrote what does this have to do with brian halls bike, its goes both ways, you didnt have to say about how 4n6 made many mistakes, why couldnt you let it be?

What does Bobby Fongs results by beating me have to do with proving that 4&6 bike perform quite well? It doesn't what so ever. Bobby is a good rider for sure. You guys did great as a team for sure. No argument there at all. But it still has nothing to do with why I had to repair Brians bike does it? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Hey everyone out there who reads this thread: For the record Bobby Fong did quite well this season on his 4&6 prepared GSXR 600 this season!!!! Yeah!
Tony Meiring put in some great finishes despite slow bikes all year! Yeah! As a team they did great!
But all in all still what does any of this have to do with Brian's bike?

If anyone wants to get their bikes prepared by 4&6 go right ahead. I have nothing against it. Everyone should judge for themselves. Who knows you might be able to go as fast as Bobby Fong if you do. But am I now bashing Bobby riding skills by saying the only reason he went fast is because of a 4&6 prepared bike? No its the team effort & luck.
Good luck to Safety First Racing, Bobby Fong, & 4&6 Racing with whatever they are doing now since they moved on from Safety First Racing.

Look chief bury the hatchet & move on.

Can anyone Identify the chief since he won't identify himself or herself?

chief4n6

well i think its great that your deciding to bury the hatchet on a thread you started.

your getting away from my point here jason
if you have "nothing against 4n6" then dont go on talking about all my mistakes
thats my point. thank you
time for this to end jason
you can stop defending yourself

For the last time. I have nothing against 4&6. I just stated facts.
Did I mention to anyone not to take your bikes or motors to 4&6? Did I? Come on tell me I did! I wanna hear it. Your missing the whole point. Remember "Shit Happens"
I was there to fix the "Shit" that "Happened"
:biggrin: :ass: