4&6 Bash fest! Post here!

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, November 27, 2007, 12:25:21 AM

chief4n6

well im glad burt pointed out your wrong
and im glad you accepted it.

jim is fourandsix i told you before.

goodnight jason

Burt Munro

As long as everything Jason says is true he won't have to worry about being sued.

I hope so, for his sake......

'defamation'

A false statement that injures someone's reputation and exposes him to public contempt, hatred, ridicule, or condemnation. If the false statement is published in print or through broadcast media, such as radio or TV, it is called libel. If it is only spoken, it is called slander.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Court Jester

Quote from: Burt Munro on November 27, 2007, 03:32:34 AM
As long as everything Jason says is true he won't have to worry about being sued.

I hope so, for his sake......

'defamation'

A false statement that injures someone's reputation and exposes him to public contempt, hatred, ridicule, or condemnation. If the false statement is published in print or through broadcast media, such as radio or TV, it is called libel. If it is only spoken, it is called slander.

it has to be proven that it's done with a direct intent to do harm. a person can say whatever they like no matter how bad it is, true or not. the other person has to prove that the person speaking knew the facts and said what they said just to do harm. that's tough to do. 
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Super Dave

Quote from: Burt Munro on November 27, 2007, 01:48:17 AM
Jason,

I don't have a horse in this race.  (or a dog in this fight as Michael Vick would say!)

I have to admit that when I read your post on the repairs you had to make on Brian's bike it was pretty obvious.  Could you have said the same thing about correcting the problems without mentioning 4 & 6?  Yes.   

I think that as far as informing people why they could buy his bike without any reliability concerns you could have stated the same facts without mentioning who did the previous work and accomplished the same thing. 

By clearly stating that you had to correct work done by 4 & 6 you opened the door on this.
+1

I think Burt pretty much hit that on the head.  I don't think anything needed to be said about the bike.  Brian did what he did on the bike.  If it's not selling, it's because no one is looking to buy. 

After the first page of posts on the bike, well, I think it just hurts the selling opportunity, period.  But, I'm a simple person.

I never had problems with aluminum clutch plates myself in the seasons of 2003 to 2007 that they were in my Yamaha.  I've had some pretty darn good results with 4&6 stuff.  I'm pretty simple though, and old.
Super Dave

Super Dave

Quote from: Court Jester on November 27, 2007, 03:57:32 AM
it has to be proven that it's done with a direct intent to do harm. a person can say whatever they like no matter how bad it is, true or not. the other person has to prove that the person speaking knew the facts and said what they said just to do harm. that's tough to do. 
Well, actually, there are laws otherwise. 
Super Dave

Super Dave

Quote from: J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp on November 27, 2007, 03:24:24 AM
Makes me believe that chief4n6 is actually Jim since he wont come out and say who he is. So either Jim is posing as chief4n6 or the person actually writing this stuff is the guy who built Brians bike several times. Hmmmm...... I just wonder who that chief4n6 is.. I don't think I need to ponder it anymore.

Good Night Chief,
Jason
I can say that the poster you're referring to is not Jim from 4&6 nor Ed from 4&6.

Does it matter?  There are some that take it personally on both sides.  Some don't even use the internet.  But you certainly got someone's attention so much that they logged on as "chief4n6".  You'll never know who they are.
Super Dave

bambam

Quote from: Super Dave on November 27, 2007, 08:03:48 AM
I can say that the poster you're referring to is not Jim from 4&6 nor Ed from 4&6.

Does it matter?  There are some that take it personally on both sides.  Some don't even use the internet.  But you certainly got someone's attention so much that they logged on as "chief4n6".  You'll never know who they are.

i think that is part of his point that it is pretty chickens**t to hide behind a screen name. most mid atlantic racers know who i am so i'm not hiding, you aren't hiding, burt and jason aren't hiding. so what is the big deal ciief4&6 come clean let us know who you are so we have some validity to put with your statements.  as far as i'm concerned anyone that hides behind a screen name is only taken with a grain of salt, if you want to be taken seriously let us know who you are.

Jeff

What's the BFD on who this guy/girl is? 

I dunno.  I guess after reading through this all, the sheer word-count generated by Jason defines the hard-on he has for 4&6.

If you REALLY don't care, then STFU.  If you do care, please, by all means, carry on.

BTW, I'll cut either of you a special advertising rate and work out a banner that says how great you are over your competition.  Inquire within.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Quote from: Jeff on November 27, 2007, 11:01:54 AM

BTW, I'll cut either of you a special advertising rate and work out a banner that says how great you are over your competition.  Inquire within.

:lmao:  :thumb:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

I'm a whore.  I'll do that for anyone.  Wanna tell the forum you're faster than Super Dave?  We can do that.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Burt Munro

Quote from: Jeff on November 27, 2007, 11:37:43 AM
I'm a whore.  I'll do that for anyone.  Wanna tell the forum you're faster than Super Dave?  We can do that.
Spite count whore, banner content whore! 
What will this boy think of next to do for money?  Wait, I don't think I want to know!  :kicknuts:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!