News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

4&6 Bash fest! Post here!

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, November 27, 2007, 12:25:21 AM

spyderchick

Quote from: Burt Munro on November 27, 2007, 12:00:35 PM
Wait, I don't think I want to know!  :kicknuts:

You know, we could exploit this little foible of Jeff's for the benefit of the Red Flag Fund.  :biggrin:

Then again, maybe not. What would Super Dave do to top him?  :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

251am

Quote from: J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp on November 27, 2007, 12:25:21 AM
Chief from 4&6 has stated that this forum has been bashing 4&6 in the past and that it is now in the present bashing them again.
I personally have nothing against 4&6 as I have never had them do any work for me so how can I bash their work right? I'm just stating facts to cover my ass & reputation.

Jason is trying to help sell the bikes by answering a valid question. The question would be asked by anyone who has been around the last 5 years or so and knows that Brian's bikes were worked on at said shop, 4and6 Racing.

It is a valid point to make that the engine has been fixed from when it was worked on by the last so-called sponsor. I found USED parts in my bike they(4&6) were supposedly going to rebuild, and other people have as well. So, now the bike is completely re-built to a much higher standard and it helped win some Championships. Excellent.

Could the point have been made a little more delicately w/o names? Probably.

We'll never know who chief is? I don't think chief knows who chief is. Chief states that he/she helped build Fong's bikes, but it's not Jim Rashid or Ed? Not real tough to figure out who the 'bot is. The polish and shine and spin of the MW con artists keeps on truckin'.

spyderchick

Locked. Keep the crap of the forum. Thanks!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".