News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CCS MW Gate Entry Costs

Started by Team Spalding, October 28, 2007, 07:40:22 PM

Team Spalding

Has the guys that run the Midwest and other regions ever considered reducing the entry costs like they did at CCS events in Arizona? Road Racing interviewed the manager of the Arizona area and he said it worked great. They cut the costs in half and twice as many spectators showed up.  Hopefully the other regions will take note and do the same thing. I know sometimes friends and family just want to stop by for a few hours and they still have to pay $25 so often they do not come.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

xb9racer

Super Dave

We did complain when it went up.  CCS Midwest is owned by CCS Ft Worth, so things happen based on their input.  I think CCS SW is an affilate, so things can happen differently for you quicker.
Super Dave

Ducmarc

we hashed this over a few months back no luck

Woofentino Pugrossi

BHF used to have daily gate fees, but since a bunch of people with one day passes decided to stay overnight sat and stay sunday without maying for sunday, well you know the rest.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

r1owner

So, lets go back to the get $10 back if you turn in your wristband Saturday when leaving.

You can see MOTO GP for 75 for 3 days at Indy next year!  Why anyone would pay 25 bucks to watch us chumps go around is beyond me! :)

CCS seriously needs to just drop the fees.

Willyz

Yeah, I wouldn't pay 25 bucks to watch you chumps either....... :biggrin:

FYI, the GP region only charges $10 per day also.

B. Kaszer

r1owner

Quote from: Willyz on October 29, 2007, 12:04:04 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't pay 25 bucks to watch you chumps either....... :biggrin:

FYI, the GP region only charges $10 per day also.

B. Kaszer

Not even for my starts? ;)

backMARKr

Quote from: r1owner on October 29, 2007, 12:27:46 AM
Not even for my starts? ;)

I have to admit...that was mesmerizing. I was walking out of the pits to watch Mitch's start and I get a front row seat for the loop!  It was surreal!! :err:

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

tstruyk

hehe, I saw it from the covered paddock... thought to myslf "woooooooops, haha... hey that looked like Scott..."

:lmao:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

r1owner

Yeah, Pedrosa ain't got nothin on me! :)

Cowboy 6

Excellent idea.  There are bike groups that ride out to the track on occasion also. Maybe they would come more often and maybe even get interested enough to participate. Visitors also buy food. I would think they should be encouraged to come.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com