News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Feel like I am dying....

Started by Speedballer347, September 11, 2007, 06:21:12 PM

Speedballer347

:biggrin:

Working my way towards vegan......banned pork years ago.  Met some cows at a petting zoo a couple weeks ago, can't bare to eat/kill a cow since then.....I am down to fish....sometimes chicken.
My body is not liking it at all, my belly's been burp-eling and popping  :err: like I ate some bad chilli or something, all week.  Hitting the porcilin 20x a day :ass:

yuck
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

plasticweld

This a clear example of a man second guessing his stomach, some times being a primitive man has it's advantages; I don't think I ever once thought of the cow while eating, having worked on a farm and raised calfs and milked cows I never thought about who I was eating. I am not sure if I should feel sorry for you for your self imposed dilemma or commend you for more self awareness..Bob
EmpireGP.com
Sport Bike Plastic Welding, Custom Painting Tank Repair
Ride Hard Take Chances    We Need the Work!

CCS WERA #865

barb_arah

I won't eat bacon, and I'm not too crazy about pork chops.  I've cut back on eating hamburgers, and tuna has become a close friend.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

Speedballer347

Oh, I crave meat.....believe it. 
BUT....Pigs have the cognitive(sp) level of a 3 year old....can't support the inhumane treatment they go through to wind up on the table.
And unfortunately everytime I want a burger now, I see the faces of the two cows that were licking my face at the petting zoo.  Dilemas  :ahhh: :biggrin:
Im gonna try to get down to free-range chickens/eggs and fish.
I'mma ride it out....I gotta go poop again though  :biggrin:

Jeff, sorry for posting this in the wrong forum
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

backMARKr

Quote from: barb_arah on September 11, 2007, 06:44:09 PM
I won't eat bacon, and I'm not too crazy about pork chops.  I've cut back on eating hamburgers, and tuna has become a close friend.

WHAT DID THAT POOR FISH EVER DO TO YOU?!?!?!?!
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Super Dave

Super Dave

Speedballer347

Super Dave

Super Dave

Speedballer347

I'm only eating treebark, and I'm shitting splinters  :wah:

Dave, Thanks for the PM with all of the good info....you always have good advice  :thumb:

And my soapbox continues...

plasticweld

Dave, not to break your Walt Disney view of pigs, but from someone who has worked with them in close quarters on a hog farm. They kill any wounded pig, they kill any pig that has not grown up in the same pen. If you spent the night in the pen with  year old hogs I can guarantee that in the morning we would not find a trace of your body, they would have eaten every part of you clothes and all. In the past years I did work as a welder at the local pig farm repairing damaged pens. I am truly amazed at their diligence, give them  one small weakness in the pen and they will take turns digging away at it until it is destroyed, when I worked with my welding helmet down I have someone watch over me with a cattle prod to keep them from doing a job on me, intelligent yes, brutal and one of natures more un feelings killers...absolutely. Maybe you need more than a day at the petting zoo. Just some advice from a farmboy they would have no second thoughts about dining on your flesh
EmpireGP.com
Sport Bike Plastic Welding, Custom Painting Tank Repair
Ride Hard Take Chances    We Need the Work!

CCS WERA #865

Speedballer347

A full-grown pig pulled 5 crackheads from a burning building all by himself, outside of Chicago.

And then ate this kid  :wah:

:kissy:

I'm still poopin' every twenty minutes or so   :ahhh: :ass: :biggrin:

chaplain220

Hope ya feel better, but...Vegans are killing the forests!  Mmmmm, Momma made meatballs tonight!