News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Feel like I am dying....

Started by Speedballer347, September 11, 2007, 06:21:12 PM

backMARKr

Um....Humans have canines ( RE: the tooth - not dogs) for a reason ...rippin' and tearin' flesh....

flame on.....
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Speedballer347

It's not just the meat, its the conditions they have to endure.  Do you know how they get veal?
I'm a big meat eater, but the more I research it all, the more I just can't support or be a part of it.  I wouldn't wish what they go through on anybody or anything.  It's sad.

And the poopin continues  :wah:
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Speedballer347

It's 1pm and I have hit the bowl 6 times today  :ahhh:

A thread about poop?  :wtf:
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Speedballer347

spyderchick

Quote from: Speedballer347 on September 12, 2007, 01:04:46 PM

Spydie,  penicillin?  Where'd that come from?  That's like the only med I am not on  :lmao:

Hitting the porcilin 20x a day
  :lmao: Thought you misspelled penicillin, turns out it must have been porcelain :biggrin:

Try the yogurt, seriously. Meds can mess up your gut and the rest of your internal organs.
I'm also mostly vegetarian, although I still eat organic beef a few times a year. I'm sure people think I'm nuts when I go out to eat. I order a lot of portabella mushroom sandwiches, tuna, salmon and other fish dishes. You can find some really awesome pizzas. I like one here at Louise's that has goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Roger still eats mystery meat (sausage) on his. Yuk.

Look for a Whole Foods, Wild Oats, or Fresh Market in your area. They have some killer food choices. 
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

TommyG

He`s probably got the poopies from the cows licking his face! :ahhh:
eewwwwwwww!!!

spyderchick

Quote from: TommyG on September 12, 2007, 04:03:39 PM
He`s probably got the poopies from the cows licking his face! :ahhh:
eewwwwwwww!!!

Yeah, but he won't get mad cow from eating the critters.  :biggrin:

See you at BFR this weekend, big boy?
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

backMARKr

Quote from: Speedballer347 on September 12, 2007, 01:46:51 PM
It's not just the meat, its the conditions they have to endure.  Do you know how they get veal?

Yep...they put a bullet ( usually something small like .22) in the skull of a young calf that has been pretty much shackled in one spot for its short life having been fed milk and specific grains to create a very tender and marbled result.

We also have a bad habit of humanizing what animals "feel" and "think". It's the reason I have conversations with  my cats and think the "meows" can be translated into "human". :biggrin:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

spyderchick

I may stoop to killing the fly that has been buzzing my face for that last few minutes...
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Helmsman

As someone who grew up on a large so called "factory" dairy farm, and who has actually toured many different farms of all sizes....i can honestly say some of you need to lay the PETA pamphlets down.  Honestly, PETA and the entire so called "animal rights" industry has a series problem with honesty, and playing off people's fears and misconceptions.  What we as humans consider to be cruel doesn't translate to animals very well.  Ask anyone who raises any animal for a living, and they will tell you that animal comfort is key if you want good weight gain and production.  That comfort may or may not translate into what humans consider comfortable, nor play directly into the little red barn with the white picket fence pipe dream that so many people have, but trust me, just like you don't accomplish much at work if you aren't comfortable, animals don't produce very well if their basic comfort needs aren't being met.

The problem with americans is that far to many of them just haven't ever visited a farm and don't have a clue where their food comes from, so they are easily swayed by some bullshit peta ad campaign. 

And if you think the organic/free range branding necessarily means the animals are treated better or that it means much more then you paying more for it...well you REALLY need to look into food production a little deeper then the propaganda that you have been reading!!!  Talk about playing off of fears and misconceptions.....