proechel539

Good more ribs and steaks for me! :biggrin:
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

Super Dave

Quote from: plasticweld on September 11, 2007, 10:13:25 PM
Dave, not to break your Walt Disney view of pigs...

Is there another Dave or have I portrayed a view on pigs? 

Wheat, yes.
Super Dave

funsizeracing

Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

spyderchick

Why are you on penicillin? THAT, my friend, is what's screwing up your gut. You are killing all of the good little bugs, as well as the bad. Get yourself some real, natural yogurt, and start eating it every day. Then make sure you have a balanced diet, including all of those lovely fruits and veggies. Beans and rice make a good combo for protein replacement, and if you have sworn off meat most days, get a supplement/multi vitamin with B-12 and iron, and take it at least a couple of days a week.

It will take your body up to 3 months to recover, but it will, and you will feel great.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

George_Linhart

tstruyk

Yeah, but bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good...

and for all you know... "sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie"

thats cool you decided that... more cow for me!!!   :biggrin:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Willyz

Quote from: tstruyk on September 12, 2007, 10:32:50 AM
Yeah, but bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good...

and for all you know... "sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie"

thats cool you decided that... more cow for me!!!   :biggrin:

Thanks Vincent....

SBaller, good on ya. I have no problem eating free range anything. However I cringe at the conditions most animals are housed in for commercial industrial meat production.

-BK

zeroice

Hey speedballer, may I suggest this book: Eat Right 4 Your Type by Dr. Peter D'Adamo
http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=3896160526314&isbn=039914255X

I read this book and its worked out really good for me.

Good that you are concerned about our horrid commercial meat industry. I feel the same way!

Don't forget to recycle too!

Like willyz, I too sometimes eat free range meats and wild fish. I'm not full vegetarian, I just don't eat land meat during the week. I just don't think that we can be fully vegetarian. I think that some meat has been apart of our diet for milleniums. But I think that meat hasn't been consumed as much in the past. We definitly eat way too much meat today. Check out this site: http://beyondveg.com/ (beyond vegetarianism).

:thumb:
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Speedballer347

Quote from: Willyz on September 12, 2007, 12:17:48 PM
I have no problem eating free range anything. However I cringe at the conditions most animals are housed in for commercial industrial meat production.

+1  :thumb:

I wouldn't club a baby seal for a coat, and I won't kill a pig for a BLT  :biggrin:
Seriously, pigs are more intelligent than dogs, and if raised in the right enviroment, just as social and loving.  I wouldn't eat a dog either.
BK & zeroice are right, a lot of it is the conditions the production animals endure....abominal

I hope ya'll get fat and corked up with cholesterol   :kicknuts:

Spydie,  penicillin?  Where'd that come from?  That's like the only med I am not on  :lmao:

Anyone going to Gateway this weekend, forecast is supposed to be beautiful  8)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

EX_#76

Quote from: backMARKr on September 11, 2007, 07:18:38 PM
WHAT DID THAT POOR FISH EVER DO TO YOU?!?!?!?!

And what is better about eating a free roaming chicken?  I think it is even more cruel to eat a chicken who has sent its life enjoying all that freedom!!!
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

Speedballer347

Quote from: EX_#76 on September 12, 2007, 01:16:08 PM
And what is better about eating a free roaming chicken? 

They're harder to catch
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Jeff

dude, you're nuts!  Those pigs are gonna die inhumanely and end up on tables whether it's mine or somebody elses...  So, it may as well be mine!  

Bring on your best PETA!  so long as they still taste good I'm still eatin' 'em!  
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest