NESBA trackday riders place well at CCS / ASRA Road America Races

Started by G 97, July 16, 2007, 04:17:27 PM

Speedballer347

Even the cameraman was crying.  Well, he had his own issues going on....
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

tstruyk

I don't know, it was 'Drugs Are Bad', 'Jenny Eat Something', whatever-it was an After School Special.
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Speedballer347

Quote from: tstruyk on July 25, 2007, 01:17:59 PM
I don't know, it was 'Drugs Are Bad', 'Jenny Eat Something', whatever-it was an After School Special.

:ahhh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ahhh:
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

rogers1323

Quote from: tstruyk on July 25, 2007, 12:23:36 PM
I don't want to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from.

What is this from?  I know I recognize it, but have no idea what movie it is.

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

rogers1323

I knew I recognized it.  Great movie!  I haven't watched it in a while.

You're so money baby and you don't even know it!

251am

Quote from: tstruyk on July 25, 2007, 12:23:36 PM
I don't want to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from.

Or the NESBA guy at the back of the grid who sprints up 5 rows before T2, noone knows where he came from?! Wow!  :wah:

tstruyk

Quote from: rogers1323 on July 25, 2007, 02:56:53 PM
I knew I recognized it.  Great movie!  I haven't watched it in a while.

You're so money baby and you don't even know it!

have you seen "Made"??  even better IMO! 
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

rogers1323

I agree.  Except that I wanted to punch Vince Vaughn in the face the whole time for being such a dumbass.  I saw that one in L.A. when it was in limited release in about 3 cities in the country.  And I bought the DVD as soon as I saw it in the store.  Not many people know it as well though.

tstruyk

I saw it in the theaters when it was released in st louis.  Bought the DVD as soon as it came out!

"Here's fifty bucks, take this in case I get drunk and I call you a bitch later. I'm only kidding with you, but take it anyway. This is how I do it and I'm gonna do it all night long."
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Speedballer347

Quote from: tstruyk on July 25, 2007, 03:02:05 PM
have you seen "Made"??  even better IMO! 

Agreed!

Vince Vaugn fan tidbit....
In 'Swingers' and 'Made', almost all of his lines were ad-libbed.
His buddy John  Fabrigo (guy who made both those movies) said Vaugn "IS" the characters he played in those two movies...he was just playing himself.
Both those guys are a riot!!!  :lmao:  would love to hang with them for a night  8)

tstruyk

Or Jon Favreau any Jon will do...

OH damn... how fitting is this...  :lmao: :lmao:

"We don't wanna talk, we wanna scream at people, but we don't wanna listen or problem solve and that's what's frustrating about the dynamic of the group"

CCS GP/ASRA  #85