NESBA trackday riders place well at CCS / ASRA Road America Races

Started by G 97, July 16, 2007, 04:17:27 PM

spyderchick

Quote from: Super Dave on July 24, 2007, 12:28:24 PM
We had cheesecake for my wife's grandma's birthday celebration.  I had some for breakfast the next day.

I made 12 cupcakes, 1 layer of chocolate cake and some chocolate frosting on Sunday. Frosted the cupcakes and Roger ate the rest of the frosting. So now there's naked cake.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Speedballer347

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

tstruyk

back in my college coaching days we had a mom of one of my players bring cheescake brownies.  basically a brownie with a tasty cheescake topping... oh baaaaaaaaaby was it good!!
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

wolf44

Jenny makes chocolate cheesecake cupcakes.  Maybe I'll have to bring some of those by when its time to refi!!! :thumb:
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

tstruyk

oh yeah baby!!!  Me and chocolate cheescake are like  :kissy:

but to wait until its time to refi???? no need for that... I'm actually available anytime this weekend for cupcakes.   :biggrin:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

Jeff

and with this reply we're 23 posts away from hitting the top 5 threads for reply count..
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

PJ721

Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Speedballer347

Quote from: tstruyk on July 25, 2007, 11:10:55 AM
double down...   :biggrin:

Who's the big winner?  You are Mikey, you're the big winner.
How about all those pretty babies, and your claws, and fangs, and they are like bunnies, and you have those claws...  :biggrin:
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

tstruyk

I don't want to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from.

CCS GP/ASRA  #85

r1owner

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".