Rd Amer practice July4~5

Started by zeroice, May 24, 2007, 01:25:43 PM

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: G 97 on June 05, 2007, 11:40:12 PM
Since NESBA is based on customer service, while providing a safe, structured, and organized venue for riders to develope their skills.........

So if I'm reading this correctly:

NESBA is only for riders looking "to develope their skills", not for already skilled riders?

No CCS licensed racers will be allowed to participate in this track day event. 

As sad as a blanket decision like this is, it's good to see public confirmation (especially by someone in a position of power) of what I was saying about the goals and priorities of some of the Track Day organizations.

THANKS!  :thumb:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

G 97

Hey Bad Ass GSXR "Racer" Mike.   Please feel free to show up at any NESBA  trackday event as my guest, free of charge -  In the advance group.  If no "lowly" track day rider does not lap you -  I will give you $1,000.00....... If you do not get lapped.... I WILL GIVE YOU $1,000.......YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.   Show Up Mr. Fast guy racer....You talk the talk Blah.... Blah.... Blah..... Blah.   I know of several NESBA track day riders who can and will smoke you at any track..... at any time.

It does not matter to me,  but you seem to take issue with track days and track day riders.   Put up or STFU already.   
G

G 97

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on June 06, 2007, 12:35:41 AM
So if I'm reading this correctly:

NESBA is only for riders looking "to develope their skills", not for already skilled riders?

I have no idea if you are reading this correctly.   In fact ,I struggle with what in th hell you are talking about most of the time  -  but what I can assure you is that you are not comprehending anything correctly.

Where did I make the stipulation of "only"? 

Where did I put any restrictions or qualifications in regrards to trackdays?????  Yes, NESBA is all about developing rider skill, but please do not make this a limit point. NESBA is not limited to offering an enviroment for non racers.  Our Advanced group is more than capable to handle this.

If you don't think that racers need a place to further develkop their skill level then I only have one question to ask of you:   Please name one racer who is not constantly trying to develop their skill????

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on June 06, 2007, 12:35:41 AM
As sad as a blanket decision like this is, it's good to see public confirmation (especially by someone in a position of power) of what I was saying about the goals and priorities of some of the Track Day organizations.

THANKS!  :thumb:

You have no idea.  Keep talking Blah Blah Blah  :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :lmao: :rollseyes: :sleeping2:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
G

Bigsexy

.........it has been decided in oder to address and elliminate these concerns that:  No CCS licensed racers will be allowed to participate in this track day event. 

Thank You

??? is this for real???
Rob

Super Dave

Good question.  How would one police that?  I suppose that riders found to be in violation of that would be placed at the back of the grid...wait...

And does that also eliminate all the licensed riders that also participate as control riders...
Super Dave

Court Jester

UUUUMMMMMMM.............
                                          WABBIT SEASON????
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

brianjohnson

Wow - you guys can't even understand sarcasm when it walks right up and kicks you in the nuts... :kicknuts:

G 97

Quote from: Bigsexy on June 06, 2007, 01:24:14 AM
??? is this for real???

No it is not for real.  Dave is right - no way to police it plus i will never restrict anyone from doing an event.   It just becomes tiresome when the same old same old know-it-alls, who have never even participated in a NESBA event - let alone run and manage an event seem to think they know EVERYTHING from financials to riding groups. 

G

Super Dave

Would you expect less?

I wouldn't expect such a sarcastic reply about something potentially important to an organization from a person at a level that could put out specific information.  Additionally, it's hard to hear any inflection on internet message boards.  If Eric Kelcher, as an example, stated on an internet message board that a particular race was going to be canceled, moved, etc...it would create a problem.

No need to make more work for anyone on either side.  Whether it's sarcasm or not, I suppose you have to go back to the source for honest clarification.
Super Dave

Jeff

G don't get too excited.  There will always be haters... 

If you went out of your way to shaft racers, then I might be on the bandwagon, but that's simply not the case here in my opinion...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

G 97

Quote from: Jeff on June 06, 2007, 09:44:03 AM
G don't get too excited.  There will always be haters... 

If you went out of your way to shaft racers, then I might be on the bandwagon, but that's simply not the case here in my opinion...

Please let me know what I can and can not post so I can avoid having any more of my post modified  and changed by Super Dave.    GSXR Mike can post about things he has no clue about while making underhanded comments towards track day orgs and riders, yet his post do not get modified.  I call him out and ask him where he gets his info and my post gets edited.  Nice.
G

G 97

Quote from: Super Dave on June 06, 2007, 09:21:09 AM
Would you expect less?

I wouldn't expect such a sarcastic reply about something potentially important to an organization from a person at a level that could put out specific information.  Additionally, it's hard to hear any inflection on internet message boards.  If Eric Kelcher, as an example, stated on an internet message board that a particular race was going to be canceled, moved, etc...it would create a problem.

No need to make more work for anyone on either side.  Whether it's sarcasm or not, I suppose you have to go back to the source for honest clarification.

Why do you care Dave?
G