News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

The Official Gingerman Trash Talk Thread

Started by grasshopper, September 29, 2006, 02:47:31 PM

backMARKr

Nick D,

If you were the one on the "MOTARD" SV at BHF...considering the way you flew past me, I have no trash to talk...just gonna stay quietly to myself 8).

I just hope it doesn't rain.

see y'all at Gingerman :thumb:
Mark S.
AM #525
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

EX_#76

Quote from: gsracer on October 04, 2006, 03:49:45 PM
Nick D,

If you were the one on the "MOTARD" SV at BHF...considering the way you flew past me, I have no trash to talk...just gonna stay quietly to myself 8).

I just hope it doesn't rain.

see y'all at Gingerman :thumb:
Mark S.
AM #525

He is just a moisture missle looking for a place to land
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

SV88

Paul, Johnny Sheff and I will all be there.  Whether we give Guy, Nick any competition is another matter entirely.  I think my strategy is to let you guys tire/tie yourselves up and possibly ride to victory while you finish your agricultural excursions on the wet grass.  But wait - This sounds strikingly familiar - Oh yes, I was the one picking myself up while the rest of you coasted by during the GT lights monsoon race!!
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

George_Linhart

OK - you can count me in.  The Duc got back from the shop last night.  We are ready to steam roll all you LW guys from the back of the grid (again).

Nick - are you sure you can stay in front of me if we both start from the back of the grid?  A few more laps in the GT Lights race at BHF and I would have caught you...  If it had not been for your front row start we may have actually had a race!

George Linhart
CCS #773 AM
LW class spoiler on my cheater bike....

Jeff

If you go on the wera board, they're gonna come up an whoop our asses!  Should be a good turn out ;-)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

grasshopper

Quote from: George_Linhart on October 04, 2006, 05:39:47 PM
OK - you can count me in.  The Duc got back from the shop last night.  We are ready to steam roll all you LW guys from the back of the grid (again).

Nick - are you sure you can stay in front of me if we both start from the back of the grid?  A few more laps in the GT Lights race at BHF and I would have caught you...  If it had not been for your front row start we may have actually had a race!

George Linhart
CCS #773 AM
LW class spoiler on my cheater bike....

Hey George! I love it man, I love it! I look forward to stomping I mean racing against you. Being you are on the cheater 100hp Pasta Rocket I shouldn't have a fighting chance.

Prepare to rub elbows my friend. Just for you I will keep the same tires as last weekend on the bike. I will write George Linhart on the the out side of each tire and slowly watch the writing and you disappear behind me.  :ass:

George_Linhart

Nick,

Bring it on!

You are absolutely right about the "slowly" part when describing how you ride...  It is refreshing to see that somebody knows their limitations. :thumb:

George

grasshopper

:ahhh: OK OK. I'm scared now. What should I do?

I guess I'll prepare for an ass whipping. George? Is this ----> :spank: what you plan on doing to me?  :lmao:

George? Have ever been to Gingerman or have many laps? If not you better do the 70 dollar practice. Make sure and look directly at all the seams too. Stare at them, look directly at the grass growing out of them.  :thumb:

EX_#76

Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

grasshopper

Hey Guy when are you going to Gingerman? I'll be there early Sunday morning.

Supposed to be 75 degrees and nice. I'm looking foward to a good weekend.

EX_#76

Quote from: grasshopper on October 05, 2006, 09:40:06 AM
Hey Guy when are you going to Gingerman? I'll be there early Sunday morning.

Supposed to be 75 degrees and nice. I'm looking foward to a good weekend.

Yep, Pre registered for GTL, Tbike,LWSB,& LWSS.  Planning on running the practice on sat.  If I am not ready by then, I never will be.  Hopefully I will get to play with you and George!!!!  See Ya There
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

grasshopper

Preregistered huh? DAMN IT!!! :banghead: I'm going to have to kick it in high gear to catch your ass. Hopefully the grids aren't too big and george doesn't give me much trouble. When I beat Ryan and Dan last year I cam from the back of the grid so hopefully the Gingerman Gods are nice to me again.