Jason Thorsen

Started by Chuck, June 19, 2006, 01:58:23 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Jason, you should be ashamed of yourself, falling like that and getting hurt.  Do you think Rob NEEDS any more stress in his life?  Couldn't you take a minute to think about someone other than yourself?
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Heal up bro!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

roadracekid

glad to see your home get well soon jason.

Chuck

I heard Jason went back in to the hospital, is he ok?  Keep us posted. 

PictureLadee

Hi....I am Jason's Mom...aka PictureLadee.....or just Lori. Jason has had somewhat of a relapse. He was pretty sore and we, Amber and I talked him into going to the Dr on Thurs. They admitted him to the hospital in LeMars, Ia. LeMars had him transferred to Sioux City who then air-flighted him to St. Mary's in Rochester, MN. He has some blod clotting happening. We are not sure of anything yet but he has been a sore camper...or should I say biker. He was doing pretty good from the head injury he got June 18 but this is still all part of it. Thought you would all like to know. You are all a great bikin" family. Does anyone know about Brad Neff? Thanx for all past prayers and know you are all out there for him...Jason's Mom

PictureLadee

Mornin" all...Jason just saw the Dr. He has a blood clot in the a vein that took over for his IVC when he was 16....to his good kidney.  They believe his kidney got bruised...hmmm...probably in some crash I heard about. They did a CT scan at 3:30 this morning and decided there is no clot to the intestines...yeah! The pain is from the clot in the kidney. They are limited on thinning the blood too much to break the clot up due to his head injury...also due to that crash I heard about. He is weak and tired but we will get him through this. Thanx again for being there for him...Jason's Mom...or just me...Lori

Chuck

Glad to hear the good news, thanks for the update!

Jason748

Lori,  if there's anything I can do for Jason, or you while your up in Rochester, please let me know.  I'm only 45 min's south and run thru Rochester all the time.  I would be happy to help in any way.

Jason B.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

catman

Like a roller coaster ride-sorryand hope all turns out well-john in nj

tstruyk

thanks for the update Lori, let us know how things progress!

keep ya head up J, you'll be back before ya know it!  :cheers:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

dicatirider944

Hope Jason makes a full recovery. He's in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how he's doing.

Looks like HPT is not a good place for bikes.....

Brad