[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

BuellGirlie

great to hear he's on the road to recovery.  best wishes and lots of strength and hope!

D

Ducati23

Heal up and be well, everyone here at DUCATI Omaha & The SVRaceShop have you in our prayers. Mark Nude' Noodleman sends his well wishes also.  :thumb:

Clayton Potter
Owner  - DUCATI Omaha
CCS#23 Ex
CCS/ASRA #23
GP SuperTwins Champion 2007 2008
Ducati 848

Spooner

Got to see Jason and his family on Saturday.  Jason has a VERY impressive scar!  He won't need to dress up for halloween anymore!!  :lmao:

Really I am just very happy you are going to make a full recovery!  That crash looked quite scary-I think you were pretty damn lucky all things considered :thumb:

-Nick
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

zoner

Got to visit with Jason for the 1st time since his misfortune. He looked quite well considering the nasty spill he took(just cause he's one tough SOB :finger:) All I can say is GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK HOME JASON!!!!

Jeff

Take some pics! LOL...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

ub2slo

Thanks to all.  It has been a pretty emotional ride here the last ten days or so.  I absolutely can not believe the support that has poured out through the racing comunity.  All of your thaughts and prayers were greatly appreciated and needed. 
I am home now and let me tell you IT FEELS REAL GOOD!  Hopefully I will be seeing you all soon.  I have had tons of visitors, letters and phone calls, each and every one meaning the world to me.

Thanks Again,
Jason Thorson
jthorson245@yahoo.com

Jeff

are you well enough that we can tell you the condition of your bike? LOL...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

tstruyk

oh damn...  :kicknuts:

glad your back home Jason

Looks like you got a little more time off with no ASRA TC at autobahn.  harvey wants to know if your still up for barber... I really want that quickshifter/Ignition mod  :biggrin:

Let me know when your gonna be out and about again, cold beers on me!

talk to ya soon

tim
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Cowboy

Glad to hear your home!!  And sorry that I didn't make it over there to see you.  :banghead: I had a buddy that said he would go with me (see above poster), but something always came up :jerkoff: (j/k tim). 

But seriously, I'm glad that you were able to get out reasonably quickly, especially considering what happened.  But, I guess you're used to being fast.  :thumb:

howlieboy

Glad to see your post.  Your an animal, no doubt about that!!

Take care,
Kurt
Kurt
www.d2cycles.com
www.caferacerinc.com