News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Jason Thorsen

Started by Chuck, June 19, 2006, 01:58:23 PM

600rr84

Anyone have any updates? Last I knew I believe he was in surgery.. Hope everything went well for him today..

Your in my prayers Jason...

Steve

dylanfan53

Thoughts and prayers for you, Jason.  Heal up quick.
Don Cook
CCS #53

roadrashroeser

hope all goes well Jason. Thoughts and prayers,
The Roeser Family
Mike Roeser

pnther15

Just an update....

Jason is out of surgery and doing good.  He'll be in ICU for a few more days, and then should be able to come home soon.  Hopefully by next week.  I've told him about all the thoughts and prayers and he REALLY appreciates it.  He wants you guys to know how much it means to him. 

Lithium Motorsports,  Suspension Solutions, Vortex, and VP Fuels

600rr84

Good to hear everything went well!.. Thanks for the update pnther15.. Wish him a speedy recovery for me...

steve

Rudy

r1owner

tstruyk

very good news!!  talked with rob and grant briefly this evening about some of the details about the surgery... he's gonna have REALLY cool scars!!

I cant express how thankful I am that things are looking up!  I dont think Jason knows it but he was one of the first people to really help me at the track!  Also one of the first people to really make me feel like I was in "the family"

Thanks again to everyone that gave thoughts/prayers/donations.

Tim

oh yeah STLAR meeting just ended, not only did they donate the proceeds from the 50/50, but the winner turned around and gave back his winnings to be donated to the wegman  :thumb:

rudy... yes he is married, and they just had a baby
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

cold

jason, get better soon man, mark, tricia, myself and the rest of the wisconsin crew have been thinking of you.  good luck with recovery and hope to see ya soon

Absolute

We received the request from Jeff Kufalk
Kufalk Media LLC and have posted our business donation to the Wegman Fund. We wish all the injured riders a speedy recovery.

Also Absolute Cycle Performance will be donating $2 for each Racer invoice to the wegman fund. From this time on. It is a great foundation for Riders in the unfortunate case of an accident. It is important to mention Your are a racer so it gets counted.

Also for Non-Racers we will be donating $1 frome each invoice.

Roy Cadoo
Owner
Absolute Cycle Performance
AbsoluteCycle.com
1-877-382-9800
SalesAtAbsolute@aol.com
2182 Elizabeth Ave
Rahway NJ 07065

Chuck

Wow that's really kind of you Roy, thank you.

r1owner

Yep, Absolute Cycle Performance is tops in my book!  Good service, prices and people!