News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Jason Thorsen

Started by Chuck, June 19, 2006, 01:58:23 PM

Protein Filled

Jason,

Get well soon buddy! Hopefully it all works out well! Let me know if there is anything I can do...

Edgar
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Cowboy

I heard about the news this afternoon.  I wish for him a quick and full recovery from the injuries.  Thanks to Rob and Ryan for keeping us up to date.  Jason and his family will be in my prayers.

If there's anything I can do, please let me know.  I'm only a couple of hours away.

Jeremy

msbrit1

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
Vic and Brittanie

Jason748

Get well soon Jason... We're all pulling for you.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

EM JAY

Heal fast to ride fast (again)  Best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery! 
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

Johnson

My thoughts are with all of you guys.......hang in there. Get well soon buddy.

RJ

MJFRacing

Many prayers sent for Jason.
Michael - CCS 73

Love944

I hope the surgery goes well and Jason gets better soon.  God bless him and his family.  Prayers from all of us here.

Laura

Team_Serpent

Wishing Jason a sucessful surgery and speedy recovery.

DanO966

Jason

heal up buddy
thoughts and prayers are with you.
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

tstruyk

some thoughts from www.STLAR.com (st louis area rides)

first is from BE, Brian Eaton, first year AM in the GP region and one of the directors of STLAR

QuoteI'll give what I can !!!
Maybe we could put our 50/50 money at the meeting towards this !!!

Timmay... Sorry about your friend !

QuoteGood idea BE...Suggestions welcome at the meeting tomorrow night....

Best wishes for your friend's speedy recovery

QuoteTimmay....hope your buddy heals up quickly

QuoteSorry to hear about your friend, Tim. Speedy recovery for both him and his family.

QuoteExcellent idea BE!
Best wishes to your friend Tim.

this is from Josh King, another 1st year GP racer... tells it like it is at the end 

QuoteTim I'm sorry to hear about Jason, hes a great guy and a very talented rider. I made a donation and picked up a couple shirts hopefully most of the merchandise money gets through to the riders. I hope I never find myself in the situation but am glad there is a fund set up for the riders.

To those that dont know Jason he is very cool, and was super nice to me my first time at the track, he deserves all the help he can get. I hope he heals up quick and gets back to carrying Tims weight on the team challenge.

I hope so too

QuoteDonation made.

QuoteSorry to hear about your boy, Timmay. but glad to hear there is a fund like this, i was unaware of it b4 your post. i will help out with what i can. hope he heals FAST!

QuoteI was there, I didint see it, I think it was turn 4..I will do what I can. My prayer and thoughts are with him and his family

and scott meyers, R1owner from this site AM717
QuoteTim,

Sorry to read about Jason. I've not met him, but he sounds like a good guy. Carter and I prayed for him last night.

From what I've gathered from the other boards, it sounds like he is going to be OK.

I will donate to Wegman tonight. Wegman helped my brother last year and is a really great organization.

Do you know if Wegman takes paypal?

Scott

More support coming in from the R6 message net, hang in there Jason.  I'll try to make a trip there to see you with some of the guys from STL/Columbia  :thumb:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

BuellGirlie

heal fast, straight, and completely.

take care,
D