Jason Thorsen

Started by Chuck, June 19, 2006, 01:58:23 PM

Jeff

Chin up Amber!  We're all here to help, and poke fun of Jason until he gets back to his normal goofy self.  :-)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Chuck

Super good news Amber, thanks for the update!

APP_Racing

Wonderful news!  I know how important getting to a regular room can be.  You are all in our hearts and prayers!
Anthony & Paula
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

pnther15

I just got off the phone w/ Jason's mom, and she said they just took out his lumbar drain.  There is a chance he may go home today?  Hopefully~!

Dave
Lithium Motorsports,  Suspension Solutions, Vortex, and VP Fuels

spyderchick

Quote from: pnther15 on June 24, 2006, 10:19:24 AM
I just got off the phone w/ Jason's mom, and she said they just took out his lumbar drain.  There is a chance he may go home today?  Hopefully~!

Dave

That is awesome news. Thanks for the update!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

tstruyk

VERY COOL, I got a call from Amber this morning as well... guess my trip to KC is on standby.  Calling again when I am ready to leave to see if anyone will be there.

very good news!
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

zoner

Hi, Jenni here, using Ryan's login to post.

I also talked to Lori (Jason's mom) this morning about the possibility of Jason coming home today.  They are all excited to say the least.  Going home today will all depend on how his day goes.  They all want to be back at home, and who wouldn't want to be.   I haven't been able to see him, and I'm looking forward to that first smart remark he gives me too.

I guess what I would like to add to previous posts is that this is exciting but it will also be more stress for everyone watching out for him.  I have some expirence with this and going home is wonderful, but also stressful.  While at the hospital you know there is someone there to help out when things are not going perfectly.  The first few days home, you worry about every little thing.  Prayers are what has helped so far, don't stop now! Continued prayers for his safe trip home & for Amber and everyone else helping him at home. 

Thanks to all of you for your support, I have been touched too by all of your kind words and acts.  They are truely blessed to have your willingness to give of your time and energy to help get through the past week & I know you will continue through his recovery.

May you be blessed in all you do

Jenni Sohn (Ryan's wife, LM group) 

Jeff

i'm sure the toughest thing will be to get him to just sit down and let others do stuff for him.  God knows, I suffer from the same thing.  I swear that if I could just leave my right wrist alone for 2 weeks, it might actually heal, but NOOOOOO  I just *HAVE* to do everything for myself...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

pnther15

Update:

Jason didn't get out yesterday...and it looks like tomorrow is going to be the earliest chance.  They took out his lumbar drain and his body isn't regulating the fluid around his brain properly causing bad headaches.

Dave

Cowboy

Sorry to hear that.  I guess we'll hope and pray that he gets out today.

tstruyk

hope its soon.

Cowboy the info I got was that he would possibly be getting out late sunday afternoon (once I heard he would still be there afer saturday).  Couldnt get on the road till sunday afternoon... if its looking longer maybe we can get up there this weekend!
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

pnther15

Jason's on the way home from the hospital!