The 'ol land yacht can go through snow...

Started by Dawn, January 22, 2005, 06:11:57 AM

cornercamping

Are sawed of shotguns legal  ???  

Sawed of Remington 1187 with a pistol grip pump  8)

H-man

You're a computer and car guy Dan, so I'll give you a pass on this one.  But for future reference, the Remington 11-87 and 1100 are semi-auto shotguns.  The pump model is the Remington 870. ;)  
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

cornercamping

;D  Thanks.   My dad has an 1187 that I've never been able to play with.  He won't let me touch it.   Haven't seen the thing in like 11 years.

So, are sawed off's legal  ???

TZDeSioux

QuoteAh, the M2...

Not for use on personel...

But can be used against webgear, buttons, boots, and uniforms...

pffffff... M2  ::)  it's 2005... get an E46 M3 instead pal!  ;)

EX#996

QuoteSo, are sawed off's legal  ???

Until you get caught with them....

There is no legal reason that I can think of for any person to have a sawed off shotgun.

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

I know in Nebraska you could be down to 18?

I'm partial to A10's...

Is that like the H1 Kawasaki of airplanes?

M2?  Bring the M3, M5...let's see what happens?

(The Penguin-Kwak, kwaaaaak, kwak...)
Super Dave

TZDeSioux

Quote(The Penguin-Kwak, kwaaaaak, kwak...)

kwak kwaaaaaaak kwak kwak

H-man

Yeah, Federal law mandates that a shotgun barrel must be at least 18" (26" overall length) and a rifle barrel must be at least 16" (26" overall length).

A10?  You mean the A-10 Warthog?  [LOL] Good choice.  That'll whip that ole BMW M3 any day  ;D

A C-130 Spectre (Puff the magic dragon) wouldn't be so bad either ;)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

03R6-Rider

An A-10 at full AOA pumping out that familiar "brRRRpp" is an ugly aircraft with oddly heartwarming qualities...   ;)

H-man

Ya know, those guys who drive the fast moving air breathers would say the A-10 is slow and ugly.  I disagree on both parts.

And I agree whole-heartedly about the comforting "farting in the sky" sound.  Well to me and my team it sounded like farts.  Could have just been petulant field humor ;D
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)