News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

The 'ol land yacht can go through snow...

Started by Dawn, January 22, 2005, 06:11:57 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Slang term for female reproductive area.  Rhymes with "COON"
H, I luv yew, man! ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

H-man

;D ;D Yeah, I've heard that term before.  That's why I tested it with "tang".

I just find it so funny when the editor alters the middle of words.  So I guess the classic book Moby Dick is out.  And Captain Ahab reaching for a harpoon to get the whale is a no-no too.  ;D  :-/
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

H-man

LOL.  This thing is too much!  I'm just cracking myself up here.  Simple pleasures I guess.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Super Dave

QuoteThen it'll get to meet Mr. Heckler and Mr. Koch, along with they're friend Mr. Silver Tip Hollowpoint :)

Pistols....

Chicks guns...

In the early 1900's, US forces found that smaller rounds didn't stop doped up locals in the Philipines.  The .45 was developed because a round that big and that slow knocked the other person down.

Home defense...

Ask a police officer about an intimidating sound...

pumping your shotgun to load a shell...

You don't have to aim, you just point in the right direction.  

With a little NCO time under my belt, we always recognized that we, the NCO's actually had fire power to use (I carried an M203 also) and the officers had the "girlie weapons".  

Get a nice double barrel shotgun and saw it off if you like.  Nothing like a blunderbuss to do the job right the first time.
Super Dave

H-man

No joke about the M203!  I love the M9, God's gift to mobile land troops.  It's a belt fed grenade launcher.  Firing the same 20mm grenade down range.  Raining all sorts of hate and discontent on Ts and other assorted bad guys.

That and a .50 cal mounted on a buggy and guys are off into Indian territory.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

Super Dave

Ah, the M2...

Not for use on personel...

But can be used against webgear, buttons, boots, and uniforms...

Super Dave

spyderchick

QuoteLOL.  This thing is too much!  I'm just cracking myself up here.  Simple pleasures I guess.

This is why men should not be given small objects that fire projectiles... :o ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

EX#996

QuoteMy man Paul!  That's EXACTLY the bullet I use.  Whether Federal factory rounds with the Nosler 140 gr. ballistic tip or in Nosler's box of 50 to load 'em as I want.

It's a wonder Paul didn't vaporize that ole deer.  260 gr. partition round?!  I didn't even know they made the partition round for handguns.

Well, it's a good thing he fired that bad boy out of a 8-1/2 inch barrel!  He'd have probably seen flames shooting out the muzzle if he had a 5 or 6- incher.  Hope that deer was a ways off too [LOL]

The first deer with the .454 was a head on shot and Paul nailed him in the chest between the front shoulders a little off to the left.  It blew the deer over backwards and ended up ruining both front quarters.  Learning from that experience, the next deer he took was a broadside shot in the rib cage.  The impact of the bullet ruined some of the back straps.  This is just way too much gun for deer hunting.

The 7mm puts a nice little hole in the deer but has enough umph to drop them, usually where they stand.

Both of Paul's deer hunting pistols shoot flames like you wouldn't believe.  This past season I saw a big 'ol doe run past the bedroom window towards the hollow.  Knowing that she would go through the hollow past Paul's stand, I took a look out the kitchen window to see if Paul would notice.  As I'm watching Paul, I saw him aim and then a huge flash of light, just like one of those old fashioned flash cameras, and then I heard the "boom"   :)  Little did I know that I missed seeing the buck that was running in front of her.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

QuoteThis is why men should not be given small objects that fire projectiles... :o ;) ;D

LOL!!!!

It's words of wisdom like this that reminds me why I love you so much.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

H-man

QuoteThis is why men should not be given small objects that fire projectiles... :o ;) ;D

Right then.

We ought to each be issued howitzers, dragon and TOW rocket launchers and the sort.  

Personally, I think it'd be great to have a 20mm Gatling cannon (the type gun on a F-14 Tomcat) mounted to the front of my truck. :D 8)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

EX#996

QuotePersonally, I think it'd be great to have a 20mm Gatling cannon (the type gun on a F-14 Tomcat) mounted to the front of my truck. :D 8)

LOL!!!

Have remote controls right on the steering wheel.   :D

I bet that slow poke driving in the left hand lane on the highway would do everything possible to get out of your way if they saw that in their rearview mirror.

;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

H-man

QuoteLOL!!!

Have remote controls right on the steering wheel.   :D

I bet that slow poke driving in the left hand lane on the highway would do everything possible to get out of your way if they saw that in their rearview mirror.

;)

EXACTLY!  ;D  Just add some depleted uranium rds to cut through any thickness of metal and I'm in business.  A HUD would be brilliant too

You know just how I think  That Paul is a lucky guy.:-*
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)