News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I'm back suckas

Started by TZDeSioux, December 14, 2004, 07:18:27 AM

TZDeSioux

QuoteBiaggi is a backmarker and this year is going to end up further back.

A backmarker? Do you even know what a backmarker is? Of course not... there's no such thing as a backmarker in trackday riding.  ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteLike I said:

My official prediction for next year at the end of the season:

1st: Rossi
2nd: Edwards
3rd: Hayden
4th: Checa  
5th: Biaggi

and that lady's and gentlemen, is the top 5 for next season.

You need an ass whoopin for even thinking Edwards will come second. Checa in 4th?? Where the hell is Sete? Tamada? You're gay

cornercamping

Yeah, I know what a backmarker is.  Max Biaggi.   :-*

and I've raced before jackass.  ;D  1st and 2nd place in the two races I did with Fasttrax, now CCS, I think.

cornercamping

QuoteWhere the hell is Sete? Tamada? You're gay

Sete, Tamada ?  If anywhere, infront of Biaggi  ;D

I'm gay ???  Your the choreographer  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cornercamping

Want me to just keep handing you your ass or what?

;D ;D :-*

TZDeSioux

QuoteYeah, I know what a backmarker is.  Max Biaggi.   :-*

and I've raced before jackass.  ;D  1st and 2nd place in the two races I did with Fasttrax, now CCS, I think.

1st and 2nd? Pretty good.... but there has to be more than 2 people in the race for it to count. You can't even get contingency for that.  ::)

cornercamping

Where's Edgar at  ???  I'm sure he'd have some fun with these discussions too  ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteSete, Tamada ?  If anywhere, infront of Biaggi  ;D

I'm gay ???  Your the choreographer  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey when does being a choreographer mean that someone is gay? Aint you the fella with dildos plastered all over your bike?

cornercamping

Quote1st and 2nd? Pretty good.... but there has to be more than 2 people in the race for it to count. You can't even get contingency for that.  ::)

There was more than two, if even if there was only two, I still placed ahead of someone and won the race.  That's all that counts.  Who crosses the checkered first.

Contingency? Never heard of it. Not fast enough to care about it.  ;)

TZDeSioux

QuoteWhere's Edgar at  ???  I'm sure he'd have some fun with these discussions too  ;D

The difference between you and Edgar is... ummm.. I actually know Edgar and we are friends in real life and he actually races.  ;D

cornercamping

QuoteHey when does being a choreographer mean that someone is gay? Aint you the fella with dildos plastered all over your bike?

Ever seen the move FAME ?  Point proven.  Dildo's yeap, that's me.   ;D

cornercamping

QuoteThe difference between you and Edgar is... ummm.. I actually know Edgar and we are friends in real life and he actually races.  ;D

You'll get to know me sooner or later.  You'll definetly know not to bet against me, that's for sure.   And I actually race, and plan to do the whole season this year. Just waiting for the full schedule.  Hopefully I can get lucky enough to place top 10 at one of the rounds.  :D