News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I'm back suckas

Started by TZDeSioux, December 14, 2004, 07:18:27 AM

cornercamping

QuoteWe do except I want this to be a personal bet, so I get to keep the winning and decide what I want to do with it myself.   ;D

Nope, money goes to  a motorcycle oriented charity.  

I was waiting to see what your "out" was going to be on this one.  Common Sunny, you opened your mouth.   ::)

cornercamping

Sunny, where'd ya go  ;D  Just what I thought  ::)

;D

Sunny

QuoteNope, money goes to  a motorcycle oriented charity.  

How about 50% for the charity and 50% for personal use?  There is no out on this bet.  This is too easy, and basically a "sure win" for me and everyone who would like to get involved (the only way Hayden get in front of Biaggi in point is Biaggi crashed himself out).  I can use some $$$ myself.  You are definitely going to lose a lot of $$$, so save up!

You still owe me $500 from losing that Grattan bet you claimed wasn't official.............   ::)

cornercamping

QuoteHow about 50% for the charity and 50% for personal use?  There is no out on this bet.  This is too easy, and basically a "sure win" for me and everyone who would like to get involved (the only way Hayden get in front of Biaggi in point is Biaggi crashed himself out).  I can use some $$$ myself.  You are definitely going to lose a lot of $$$, so save up!

No Sunny.  100 % goes to charity, non negotiable.  As far as me losing alot of money, are you stuck on stupid too?  Have you watched the last few MotoGP seasons? IF Biaggi crashes out?  Are you kidding?  That's all he's been doing. Go back and look at the last two seasons Sunny, and edit your post so you don't look like a moron.  Do you even watch motogp?    

So, what's it going to be?  100% goes to charity or nothing.  Quit wasting my time.  I'm not going to argue this all day long.  Put up or shut up.  

cornercamping

Just nevermind Sunny.  I don't want to bet anything with you because it's not worth the headache.  Even if I win you'll argue something or other.  

NEVERMIND

Your excluded from any and all bets that involve me.

Anyone else want to place bets?  As long as the money goes to charity, I don't care.  I can use the write off anyways if I lose..  ;D

mdr14

I did not know you were gone. ;D
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

Sunny

QuoteJust nevermind Sunny.  I don't want to bet anything with you because it's not worth the headache.  Even if I win you'll argue something or other.  

NEVERMIND

Your excluded from any and all bets that involve me.

Anyone else want to place bets?  As long as the money goes to charity, I don't care.  I can use the write off anyways if I lose..  ;D

Damn, I thought it's the other way around...........  You always have excuses..............  BTW, you are the only one who is arguing here...............

Anyway, you are the only one who is looking for an out.............  

Come on all, place a $100 bet with Dan.  Make him go broke and see what kind of excuses he'll use comes the big pay day!

cornercamping

Bah.. I"m not even going to bother.   Sunny, your on my ignore list again..

::)

TZDeSioux

QuoteI did not know you were gone. ;D

Liar  8)

TZDeSioux

Quote Have you watched the last few MotoGP seasons? IF Biaggi crashes out?  Are you kidding?  That's all he's been doing. Go back and look at the last two seasons

Biaggi finished 2002 season in second place with 8 podiums and 2 wins.

Biaggi finished 2003 season in 3rd place with 9 podiums and 2 wins

Hayden finished 2003 season in 5th place with 2 podiums

Biaggi finished 2004 season in 3rd place with 9 podiums and 1 win despite 2 DNFs.

Hayden finished 2004 season in 8th place with 2 podiums and 6 DNFs.

Biaggi seems to be mighty consistent whereas Hayden is doing crappier as the year goes by despite the fact that he's on 1 of only 2 official HRC machines.

I say everyone take Dan up on this bet and break his too much money havin ass  ;D

cornercamping

QuoteBiaggi finished 2002 season in second place with 8 podiums and 2 wins.

Biaggi finished 2003 season in 3rd place with 9 podiums and 2 wins

Hayden finished 2003 season in 5th place with 2 podiums

Biaggi finished 2004 season in 3rd place with 9 podiums and 1 win despite 2 DNFs.

Hayden finished 2004 season in 8th place with 2 podiums and 6 DNFs.

Biaggi seems to be mighty consistent whereas Hayden is doing crappier as the year goes by despite the fact that he's on 1 of only 2 official HRC machines.

I say everyone take Dan up on this bet and break his too much money havin ass  ;D

Biaggi could win the first 5 rounds, and come the 6th what happens when someone puts pressure on him?  Crash, boom, he's out of the race. How many times has that happened?  Biaggi is nothing more than an image for the camera. He has no chance of hell in winning a MotoGP championship.  Even if Rossi retired, it probably wouldn't happen.  He panics, and rides over his head trying to keep up with guys like Rossi that don't even sweat running within a second of lap record.  As far as Hayden is concerned.  How long has he been racing MotoGP?  How long has Biaggi?  Remember, Biaggi started out in 250, so he's had some time on the Euro tracks, as to where Hayden came from where again?  Oh yeah, AMA.  Hayden and Edwards are going to be the biggest threat to the entire grid this year.  Especially Edwards because of the WSBK experiance.  Regardless, Biaggi is still stuck on stupid.  I highly doubt he has a MotoGP championship coming.  Then, to top that off, Nicky get's to learn and follow his teamate around to get faster and faster.  Biaggi, still stuck on stupid posing for the camera.  When you think about it, who's Nicky Hayden's worse enemy? HIS TEAM MATE !  Nobody else.  So, when it comes down to it, Nicky oposition is the best rider in the world.  His job will be to place with him, or above him.  Where does that leave Biaggi again?  Oh yeah, 5th, 6th, 7th place.  Again, Biaggi is no threat at Nicky.  Nicky has to race against Rossi making Nicky faster and faster.  Biaggi doesn't stand a chance against Rossi, that's been proven.  Now it's on Nicky to go after Rossi, and Biaggi isn't nothing but a back marker in the way.

The bet has been made, so don't sweat it Rev.  We'll talk about it after the final race of the season, if you don't disappear for a few months again  ::) ;) ;D :-*

cornercamping

QuoteI say everyone take Dan up on this bet and break his too much money havin ass  ;D

Bring it  ;D ;)    8)