I'm back suckas

Started by TZDeSioux, December 14, 2004, 07:18:27 AM

TZDeSioux

QuoteGood  :D   Dave, wanna verify?  Not that I don't trust you Rev.  I even had Dave verify my payment when I lost $150.00 by 1 second on the clock.

So you wanna take my bet on next season.  Same amounts, but I"ll take both Rossi and Hayden over Biaggi.  Rossi 20 points over Biaggi, and Hayden 10.

;D

So if Biaggi places ahead of Hayden... then you donate 500 to the wegman fund. Rossi is out of the equation at this point since all Biaggi has to do is beat Hayden. Done. Lets do it :)

TZDeSioux

QuoteWhere's numb at? Wasn't he involved in the bet also  ???

;D :-*

You mean edgar?? don't worry about him.. he just wants his newcastle.

cornercamping

Yeah, I'lll bet you $500.00 that at the end of the season, Nicky Hayden will be atleast 10 points ahead of Biaggi.

If I lose: $500.00 to Super Dave's Race
If you lose: $100.00 to Super Dave's Race

My official prediction for next year:

1st: Rossi
2nd: Edwards
3: Hayden
4: Checa
5: Biaggi

and I ain't playin !   ;D

TZDeSioux

Quote WASSSSUP REV!!!!!!    8)

Yay~ Yay~~ Wut up Mike  :)

TZDeSioux

QuoteYeah, I'lll bet you $500.00 that at the end of the season, Nicky Hayden will be atleast 10 points ahead of Biaggi.

If I lose: $500.00 to Super Dave's Race
If you lose: $100.00 to Super Dave's Race

My official prediction for next year:

1st: Rossi
2nd: Edwards
3: Hayden
4: Checa
5: Biaggi

and I ain't playin !   ;D
Why in the hell do you get to pick where the donation goes? I want my donation of 500 to go to the wegman benefit if I win the bet. My loss can go to Dave's fund.

cornercamping

QuoteSo if Biaggi places ahead of Hayden... then you donate 500 to the wegman fund. Rossi is out of the equation at this point since all Biaggi has to do is beat Hayden. Done. Lets do it :)

Yeah, that's it.  Rossi will be champ again next year, and Hayden will place atleast 10 points ahead of Biaggi.  We can keep Rossi in or leave him out.  I was just giving you a 2 to 1 chance to win this time.  If Rossi didn't win the championship again, you would have won also.  It's up to you.  Rossi in or out of the bet?  Either way, I say Rossi takes the championship, and Hayden places atleast 10 points ahead of Biaggi.

:-*

cornercamping

QuoteWhy in the hell do you get to pick where the donation goes? I want my donation of 500 to go to the wegman benefit if I win the bet. My loss can go to Dave's fund.

Alright, thats fine, as long as it goes to a charity, I don't care.   Whatever charity you want.

cornercamping

QuoteYou mean edgar?? don't worry about him.. he just wants his newcastle.

Yeah, but he might want to get in on this bet also
 ;D

Sunny

QuoteI say Rossi takes the championship, and Hayden places atleast 10 points ahead of Biaggi.

:o  Damn...........  I'll take that bet.   ;D  Can I raised the bet to $1K (meaning if you lose, you pay $5K)?   ???

cornercamping

Sure Sunny, we can do that.  But you got to raise your bet to $500 if you want me to go to $1K.  I'll take it all day long.

Rossi takes championship, Hayden places atleast 10 points ahead of Biaggi.

Done?  

You lose: $500.00 to Super Dave's Race
I lose: $1,000.00 to any motorcycle charity you want.

DEAL?

and you better pay up.  No excuses.  I'll pay up. I pay all bets right when I lose.

S*** or get off the pot.

;D :-*

TZDeSioux

QuoteYeah, that's it.  Rossi will be champ again next year, and Hayden will place atleast 10 points ahead of Biaggi.  We can keep Rossi in or leave him out.  I was just giving you a 2 to 1 chance to win this time.  If Rossi didn't win the championship again, you would have won also.  It's up to you.  Rossi in or out of the bet?  Either way, I say Rossi takes the championship, and Hayden places atleast 10 points ahead of Biaggi.

The bet is Hayden ahead of Biaggi by atleast 10 points at the end of the season. The bet is official.

cornercamping

QuoteThe bet is Hayden ahead of Biaggi by 10 points at the end of the season. The bet is official.

Done.  You lose, you pay $100.00   I lose, I pay $500.00

It's done.