I'm back suckas

Started by TZDeSioux, December 14, 2004, 07:18:27 AM

TZDeSioux

QuoteBiaggi could win the first 5 rounds, and come the 6th what happens when someone puts pressure on him?  Crash, boom, he's out of the race. How many times has that happened?  Biaggi is nothing more than an image for the camera. He has no chance of hell in winning a MotoGP championship.  Even if Rossi retired, it probably wouldn't happen.  He panics, and rides over his head trying to keep up with guys like Rossi that don't even sweat running within a second of lap record.  As far as Hayden is concerned.  How long has he been racing MotoGP?  How long has Biaggi?  Remember, Biaggi started out in 250, so he's had some time on the Euro tracks, as to where Hayden came from where again?  Oh yeah, AMA.  Hayden and Edwards are going to be the biggest threat to the entire grid this year.  Especially Edwards because of the WSBK experiance.  Regardless, Biaggi is still stuck on stupid.  I highly doubt he has a MotoGP championship coming.  Then, to top that off, Nicky getNicky Hayden's worse enemy? HIS TEAM MATE !  Nobody else.  So, when it comes down to it, Nicky oposition is the best rider in the world.  His job will be to place with him, or above him.  Where does that leave Biaggi again? 's to learn and follow his teamate around to get faster and faster.  Biaggi, still stuck on stupid posing for the camera.  When you think about it, who's  Oh yeah, 5th, 6th, 7th place.  Again, Biaggi is no threat at Nicky.  Nicky has to race against Rossi making Nicky faster and faster.  Biaggi doesn't stand a chance against Rossi, that's been proven.  Now it's on Nicky to go after Rossi, and Biaggi isn't nothing but a back marker in the way.

Biaggi is Nicky's teamate next year you clown.

TZDeSioux

Quote Especially Edwards because of the WSBK experiance.

So Dan.. when was the last time an EX WSBK champ won a 500GP championship or a motogp championship since WSBK experience is so relevant according to you.

Sunny

QuoteBiaggi finished 2002 season in second place with 8 podiums and 2 wins.

Biaggi finished 2003 season in 3rd place with 9 podiums and 2 wins

Hayden finished 2003 season in 5th place with 2 podiums

Biaggi finished 2004 season in 3rd place with 9 podiums and 1 win despite 2 DNFs.

Hayden finished 2004 season in 8th place with 2 podiums and 6 DNFs.

Biaggi seems to be mighty consistent whereas Hayden is doing crappier as the year goes by despite the fact that he's on 1 of only 2 official HRC machines.

I say everyone take Dan up on this bet and break his too much money havin ass  ;D

Common sense doesn't apply to Dan.  He's too cool for that..........   ::)  Besides, he knows everything...........    ;D

Break his bank!

cornercamping

My bad.  Even better.  Now it's Nicky vs. your boy.   :D  I was thinking something else.  Regardless, Biaggi isn't a threat to anyone but himself.  It's gonna be a fun season.  Can't wait to discuss this a year from now.  This thread will be a repeat.  Reverend come back after being MIA, pays his debt, and takes on a new debt for next year  ;) ;D

cornercamping

QuoteSo Dan.. when was the last time an EX WSBK champ won a 500GP championship or a motogp championship since WSBK experience is so relevant according to you.

That isn't the point. Edwards has been on the Euro tracks before.  

TZDeSioux

QuoteThat isn't the point. Edwards has been on the Euro tracks before.  

What is the point then? This will be Edwards' 3rd year in MotoGP. How many more years does he need to even win 1 freaking race? If you think Edwards can win on a Yamaha just because Rossi did, you're even more delusional than I first thought you were. I support Biaggi because he's always been my favorite GP racer since 94 but you base how someone will do on absolute crap.

cornercamping

The truth about Biaggi, which he himself has shown in the past:

1. He's the camera boy and nothing more.
2. He has talent, but when pressure is put on, he fails.
3. He can't keep up with Rossi, and when he tries to, he crashes.
4. He's a crybaby.
5. His chances of a MotoGp championship are virtually non -exsistant.

Biaggi isn't qualified to wash Rossi's bike.  

Edwards and Hayden are coming up fast, and will be Rossi's greatest challenge.  Edwards has experiance, but needs to focus on the reality that his WSBK days don't mean much on the MotoGP circuit, and he's up for the challenge of his life.  He can handle it, and now has come within the grasps of realizing what it's really going to take.  
In the mean time, Nicky is gaining quick on everyone.  He can only get faster.
Biaggi on the other hand has been racing MotoGP 500 for what now? 8 YEARS with 0 Championship 500cc wins.  Again, Biaggi is stuck on stupid.  Everyone is getting better than him, and the new guys are coming up quick, yet all he does is panic and crash.  

;)

cornercamping

QuoteWhat is the point then? This will be Edwards' 3rd year in MotoGP. How many more years does he need to even win 1 freaking race? If you think Edwards can win on a Yamaha just because Rossi did, you're even more delusional than I first thought you were. I support Biaggi because he's always been my favorite GP racer since 94 but you base how someone will do on absolute crap.

No, Edwards was on a "high horse" when he started racing GP because of the WSBK days.  Now he's realized what it's going to take, and I'll bet, which I have, that he'll be top 3 this year.  

Based on absolute crap?  Are you kidding? When has Biaggi ever become a threat to Rossi?  NEVER.  Rossi plays with him like they're riding at a track day, but you notice in the end, Rossi proves to be the instructor.   Biaggi is a backmarker and this year is going to end up further back.

cornercamping

Like I said:

My official prediction for next year at the end of the season:

1st: Rossi
2nd: Edwards
3rd: Hayden
4th: Checa  
5th: Biaggi

and that lady's and gentlemen, is the top 5 for next season.

cornercamping

and one other thing to think about Rev..

If Hayden places ahead of Biaggi at the end of the year, you can pretty much guarantee it'll be by more than 10 points.   ;D

TZDeSioux

Biaggi on the other hand has been racing MotoGP 500 for what now? 8 YEARS with 0 Championship 500cc wins.  Again, Biaggi is stuck on stupid.  Everyone is getting better than him, and the new guys are coming up quick, yet all he does is panic and crash.  

;)

7 years not 8. Stop talking out your ass. When Hayden or Edwards actually place higher than him in the championship... I'll believe you.

cornercamping

Quote7 years not 8. Stop talking out your ass. When Hayden or Edwards actually place higher than him in the championship... I'll believe you.

Whatever, 7, 8 it doesn't matter.

And...

I've already proven you wrong once.  ;) :-*