Off topic... Women troubles

Started by Xian_13, December 09, 2004, 04:39:38 PM

TrackBrat

QuoteGive me a headache, take my money.  Repeat, daily.

"Womens guide to marriage" page 3

;D :P

NOT! Sound more like a phsyc patient with a man problem.  ;D

cornercamping

QuoteWe hunt together, fish together, grill out every night, go to races, and argue together.  How good can it get?  Hmmm....... ;D

How good can it get?  You leave and we get to do the same thing with our guy friends.  It doesn't get better than that.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

cornercamping

QuoteNOT! Sound more like a phsyc patient with a man problem.  ;D

You just described 87% of the female population in the world.

;D :P

cornercamping

SCORE:

cornercamping: 2
RRRBrat1: 0

;D

TrackBrat

QuoteHow good can it get?  You leave and we get to do the same thing with our guy friends.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

I have a better shot than he does for one.  I also provide "services" I don't think his buddies will go for.  If you ask me...........I provide for a better "outdoor experience".  HAHA!!!  If you do the same with your guy friends........DAMNIT MAN!!!!!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

cornercamping

One word: Prostitutes

Cheaper, faster, easier, gauranteed, and no headache.

;D

just kidding.  ;D

cornercamping

Overall, women are great.  The hardest challenge though.  It's kinda like playing Trivia Persuit, Monopoly, and Bingo at the same time.

You have to know the answer, have the money, and have the right number.  ;D

TrackBrat

QuoteNOT! Sound more like a phsyc patient with a man problem.  ;D

Who decided that Phsyc was a female?  Maybe it is your banker or your ...........................phsyc??  LOL     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cornercamping

TrackBrat

GSXR RACER MIKE

That was pretty bad
QuoteI also provide "services" I don't think his buddies will go for.  If you ask me...........I provide for a better "outdoor experience".  HAHA!!!  If you do the same with your guy friends........DAMNIT MAN!!!!!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

As an old German guy at work always says "15 minutes ride master, 18 years pay master!" ;)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

cornercamping

QuoteThat was pretty bad

As an old German guy at work always says "15 minutes ride master, 18 years pay master!" ;)

;D  Ain't that the truth.   ;D