Off topic... Women troubles

Started by Xian_13, December 09, 2004, 04:39:38 PM

cornercamping

Quote" Women always have the last word........the next word out of a man's mouth is the start of a new arguement. "  ;D ;D   ;)

True, but there's only one reason men can't win an argument:  

The issue has to make sense for men to argue it.  

With women, it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, they'll argue it anyways.  Guys don't do that.  If it doesn't make sense, we don't argue it.  

;D

cornercamping

Also, women plot a future argument.  For instance, if you do something a women doesn't like, she doesn't say anything about it then.  It gets saved for future use on the next arguement.  This way, when they don't make sense, they switch it up on you to something you did a month ago. For example, a month ago you forgot to take out the trash on garbage day.  They don't say anything.  Then, you complain about something like the laundry not getting done, and then they go off on you for being a slob and such, and when they don't make sense any more, they bring up you forgetting to take out the trash that one time.  So, you just lost that one.  ;D

Jeff

Learn and understand this...  Women rule the world.

It's the power of 'vitamin P'.  They've got it, we want it, they win.  

This is not negotiable, it's fact...  (well, unless you ride the other bus).
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX#996

Some of you guys are clueless.....

... but hey, if it makes you feel better to think that were illogical, undecisive, unmanagable creatures - knock yourselves out.

::)

Paul and Dawn Buxton

spyderchick

QuoteAlexa, you left yourself wide open there but I'll be nice ;D can be, not "are"

I humbly stand corrected.  ;)

But, to be fair, in some relationships, it is all about the control. Roger and I have a good balance, there aren't any control issues. When there are power stuggles, and this doesn't matter whether it's you significant other, your kids, parents, co workers or friends, there will be trouble.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Stinger562

If she is  Lying, cheating and conspiring againt you it will only get worse.  Life is to short and these things wear you thin.
Kick the lying, cheating sack to the curb!!!

cornercamping

Quote... but hey, if it makes you feel better to think that were illogical, undecisive, unmanagable creatures - knock yourselves out.

::)

And women have yet to prove wrong that argument?  ::) ;D

EX#996

QuoteAnd women have yet to prove wrong that argument?  ::) ;D

Look at most of my posts or Alexa's for that matter....

Point proven.

;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EM JAY

How's the sayings go?  

Ditch the bi%&# and lets race

Women are fun but not as easy to ride

Got a bike for my girl, gee I'm gonna miss her...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

EM JAY

Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

EX#996

I give up...

... but until you guys get a clue, you will end up at the track alone.

Paul, Stumpy and some others have it figured out.  Tell me your not jealous when you see them at the track.  The have the best support anywhere - from their wives!

:)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

QuoteYea I'm single too!!   ;)

and always will be...

but some people are OK with living their lives alone.
Paul and Dawn Buxton