White or yellow?

Started by Gixxer124, October 06, 2002, 09:44:12 PM

Gixxer124

I just reread this entire thread. Does everyone know that I'm 41?  :-[ :-[ :-[   I can't wait till my birthday :-[

TZDeSioux

You're only 41???????????????????? I was thinking you were like way older...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Just kidding Kev...  ;)

Eddie#200

QuoteI just reread this entire thread. Does everyone know that I'm 41?  :-[ :-[ :-[   I can't wait till my birthday :-[

You are such a youngster!

Baltobuell

41 is old for a motocrosser. You are coming to an age to have the proper patience to be a roadracer! Study hard young grasshopper, in a few years,  you can be very fast....Or ...you will start to forget things as the senior moments come together.

Gixxer124

You guys are cracking me up. I think I'll start motorcross racing next year. ;D

Gixxer124

I hate to keep beating this horse, but, why not run expert in Formula 40, and amateur in other non age related classes? Just wondering. (other than it being against the rules)

Gixxer124

I hate to keep beating this horse, but, why not run expert in Formula 40, and amateur in other non age related classes? Just wondering. (other than it being against the rules)

EX#996

QuoteI hate to keep beating this horse, but, why not run expert in Formula 40, and amateur in other non age related classes? Just wondering. (other than it being against the rules)

Kevin:

Even if it were legal....  Wouldn't changing number plates between races be a pain to do each weekend?

Dawn   ???
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Gixxer124

It would be a special old fart class thing. I could just bolt a white plate over the yellow one on just the front. It would be worth the trouble. :)  Oh, F40 is the first race of the weekend. Once it was over, I wouldn't have to worry about it again.

Bam55

Go expert obviously there will be enough amatuers that sandbag :-/ so as to take all the true amatuers to the ground and hold them out of the top five positions.
Besides, like one of the previous threads stated, riding specificly as an expert will make you faster. Reguarless of how old you are, your goal in this sport is to be fast,you will be with cleaner and safer racers for sure also. How many amatuer riders do you think the first weekend that win races will accually be "Beginners"?? I know for a fact there usually is only one, but thats it. Trust me, go white, its time to play with the big dogs. >:(

Gixxer124

"Cleaner and safer riders"? I been hit twice this summer. Both by "cleaner and safer" experts. ;D

Super Dave

What number?  (No names)...

And where at what track? ???
Super Dave