News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Married?  I need help.  Quick....

Started by cornercamping, April 30, 2004, 06:51:47 AM

EmerWil

it sounds like you don't really want to get married then...nudge nudge..

Never let a woman come between and man and the track...

Sounds like it might be time to sign a pre-nup...

cornercamping

Quoteit sounds like you don't really want to get married then...nudge nudge..

Never let a woman come between and man and the track...

Sounds like it might be time to sign a pre-nup...

Nah, I wanna get married.  Gotta make sure someone is there to change my crap bag if I ever crash hard enough to end up crapping in a bag and eating thru a straw  ;) ;D

TZDeSioux

Regulate! If you follow through with what she wants. You are setting a precedent for yourself that you will regret later. Go racing and highside the living hell out of yourself and go to your wedding broken. That'll show her!

cornercamping

QuoteRegulate! If you follow through with what she wants. You are setting a precedent for yourself that you will regret later. Go racing and highside the living hell out of yourself and go to your wedding broken. That'll show her!

Your not married are ya  ;D :P

EX#996

Well Corner...

I guess you're just screwed....

See you in July!

Dawn  :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

cornercamping

QuoteWell Corner...

I guess you're just screwed....

See you in July!

Dawn Ê:)

:'(

diesel748

I'm taking the plunge in july I feel lucky I only have to miss one round (BFR 07/17/07). I know how you feel I have had to cut back on my budget due to an extrodenarily expensive reception. The one thing I do know is I will not let the future Mrs. read this thread.(she doesn't need any Ideas) Good luck with whatever happens. Hopefully you will have a happy life together & you make enough money @ the reception to buy some new racing goodies!! ;)

TZDeSioux

QuoteYour not married are ya  ;D :P

5 years this May.  :)

tigerblade

QuoteRegulate!

Thank you, Warren G.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

MadXX

I can see it coming...

Just wait till after the wedding dear...

...*after the wedding*...

Honey, we need a house/car/dog/kid/my mother's moving in.  You have to sell the bikes.   Dont you love me?  :'(  ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteI'm taking the plunge in july I feel lucky I only have to miss one round (BFR 07/17/07). I know how you feel I have had to cut back on my budget due to an extrodenarily expensive reception. The one thing I do know is I will not let the future Mrs. read this thread.(she doesn't need any Ideas) Good luck with whatever happens. Hopefully you will have a happy life together & you make enough money @ the reception to buy some new racing goodies!! ;)

extrodenarily?? what the hell language you speaking there mang? It's extraordinarily. say it with me EXTRA ORDINARILY.

StumpysWife

We have the opposite problem in our house.  Paraphrased from actual conversation:

Me:  I'm signing you up for the Unlimited GP, too.

Stumpy:  Why?  Those are the big bikes.   Are you sure?

Me:  Yes, I'm sure.  Why wouldn't you do it?  You are my machine.  You will race what I sign you up for.

Stumpy:  But that's another $70.

Me:  Well you'll  pay for it somehow.  Don't you have extra jobs to do at work?  

;D ;D ;D

I LOVE BEING STUMPY'S RACE WIFE!

Heather ;)