VIR April 8-11 - Important Info!

Started by TrophyGal, March 25, 2004, 11:04:50 AM

TrophyGal

As you probably know, V.I.R. will be holding their Open Practice Day on Friday (Apr. 9) before our CCS race weekend April 10-11.

Please make a note of this information:

Thurs. April 8th - The front gate will be open beginning at 5:30pm .. NO EARLIER[/u], so don't arrive at noon and expect to get in.  They have the track rented that day and must allow their other customer time to pack up and leave.

Friday April 9th - If you are not staying for the weekend's races, your gate pass will be refunded in full .. if you leave by 7:00pm on Friday.[/b]

UPDATE: You will be able to get inside all night, all weekend from 5:30pm on Thursday up through 3:00pm on Sunday.

Weekend Gate Passes cost $25 through Saturday; $15 on Sunday ... CASH ONLY. (No checks or charges at the gate, please.)

See ya there!  :)

GregR6

Thanks a lot!!!  ;D

Next question. Where do we send our money for the practice day?

TrophyGal

Contact Jean Wilkins at V.I.R. directly.  Her email address is:

jwilkins@virclub.com

Jean can tell you all details, including how much it costs to enter their practice day.

xseal

they will take the $100 at the gate, in cash. So, just bring it.

GregR6

Great, thank you!!

Now THIS is how a BBS should work. Good info, fast, accurate replies, and most of all friendly service.  :P

Thanks again, and see yaaa'll there.

r6_philly

GregR6

You may get THERE before me... but that's about it.  :-X

LOL

GAMEDIC

so do we not pay for the practice in the "barn"?... they will be taking the money at the gate this time when we come in?

ScottR686

Are you guys gonna show me the way around the track before you run into each other? ;D

Bart #72

Is there also a camping fee at the gate on top of the $25 gate pass fee?
Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

bmfgsxr

double post...

bmfgsxr

shouldnt be any camping fee. there wasnt before.

i hope to meet some of you lunatics down there. ill be racing in middleweight gp on saturday, the mwsb, and hwsb on sunday.ex  #96 so say whats up if you see me.