News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Daytona'04  R.O.C CANCELED !!!!

Started by BERZERKER, March 24, 2004, 07:38:37 AM

BERZERKER

Rick? is that you?... coool.

Like I said Monday: "I will fight NO crime until it's OVERTIME" ;D

Dont forget to factor in the weather in October....
" ..roadracing motorcycles maked heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty..." P.E

Nate R

I heard Barber is all messed up already? Bumpy, etc.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46353
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

tigerblade

I vote for Assen.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

251am

Road America, RA, RA, RA, RA!!!!!!! It's got a nice beat, and I can drive to it-in one afternoon?!

WebCrush

Kevin Elliot had already confirmed (off the record) Homestead a few weeks ago while at Daytona

mmills416

I heard homestead awhile back from 3 very-very-very realiable sources.  Just remember that DIS owns Homestead and Daytona so you can pretty much figure it will be at Homestead.  It's only 3 hours from daytona and the weather will be much nicer than virgina and maybe alabama that time of year.  

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteI heard homestead awhile back from 3 very-very-very realiable sources.  Just remember that DIS owns Homestead and Daytona so you can pretty much figure it will be at Homestead.  It's only 3 hours from daytona and the weather will be much nicer than virgina and maybe alabama that time of year.  

3 hours from Daytona? Mapquest says it's 300 miles! 100 mph with a trailer, NO WAY! :o
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

mmills416

OK so 4 hours you puss.....  It only 45 minutes from my house so  :P :P :P :P :P, and I can tow at 85, 7x12 halmark with a tahoe.

Zac

Phoenix Int'l! - the weather would be great in Oct., it's almost as dangeous as Daytona, and it's been a few years since there has been ANY motorcycle race there, so no home court advantage!

-z.

MZGirl

QuotePhoenix Int'l! - the weather would be great in Oct., it's almost as dangeous as Daytona, and it's been a few years since there has been ANY motorcycle race there, so no home court advantage!

-z.

I was just thinking the same thing.  Make the FL folks drive across the country.   ;)

davegsxrold929r

homestead is like 6hours from daytona.....

OmniGLH

QuoteOK so 4 hours you puss.....  It only 45 minutes from my house so  :P :P :P :P :P, and I can tow at 85, 7x12 halmark with a tahoe.

LOL... hey man it's not our fault you've got a girly-man trailer  ;)  I know *I'm* not planning on setting the cruise at 85 pulling our 8.5x24 Pace American...

Jim "Porcelain" Ptak