News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

If CCS is so popular....

Started by Zeb_Proctor, July 29, 2002, 08:38:38 AM

Nevermind, I reread your post to me. I asked a question you got  defensive. I see why ..congrats on your 8th place. Seeing how there were all of 15 of you racing that day..midpack deserves a pat on the back.
Go ahead and call me stupid in your next post, tell me not to read your threads whatever. What you dont realize is all I did was to call you on your finishes which you brought up. It had nothing to do with you needing to be an expert to post here, it had to do with lying. If you think you can BS about race finishes your wrong. Alot of us here go to most every race, whether we run that weekend or not.
Ok you can get mad at me now cause I was mean to you..but all I did was ask for the facts.

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteNevermind, I reread your post to me. I asked a question you got  defensive. I see why ..congrats on your 8th place. Seeing how there were all of 15 of you racing that day..midpack deserves a pat on the back.
Go ahead and call me stupid in your next post, tell me not to read your threads whatever. What you dont realize is all I did was to call you on your finishes which you brought up. It had nothing to do with you needing to be an expert to post here, it had to do with lying. If you think you can BS about race finishes your wrong. Alot of us here go to most every race, whether we run that weekend or not.
Ok you can get mad at me now cause I was mean to you..but all I did was ask for the facts.
I said i have been finishing mid-pack, with an 8th in there.... and yes 8th was mid-pack and yes i have been finishing top 15... and yes I have only been to 3 race weekends...... what are you whining about agian????

Hey Zeb, help me out here.
Summit
Last in C superbike
Last in Solo 20
27th out of 33
Cycle Jam
47th out of 50
50th out 54
Kershaw
8th out of 15
16th out of 23
11th out of 19

If I were you I would spend more time on a bike, less on the computer
you barely ran mid-pack in one race, a top 15 when only 4 outside that finished the race. I am not whining, and I am not the one trying to sound like something I am not.

r6_philly

can the people who is spending days and nights argueing in here at least all register with the board before posting?

There is not even a way to know whether it is the same person posting or an entire horde of angry racers trading insults with zeb and brad. That is not fun :))

I still don't see why being fast or not have anything to do with how witty you can get on the board. Are you saying that anyone who spends time on BBS's and able to insult another one with wit is slow and unworthy, cuz u have offended me too!

Chad brought up how they both s u c k on the track, NEITHER zeb or brad mentioned anything about race finishes first...

errr 125 and chad, and whoever else she chose to post under, you DON'T have to click on this thread, check out the replies, click on reply, fill in your temporary name of the day, and then type a long reply. You know there is no useful info in here, just a bunch of fun babble, so stay away :P

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteHey Zeb, help me out here.
Summit
Last in C superbike
Last in Solo 20
27th out of 33
Cycle Jam
47th out of 50
50th out 54
Kershaw
8th out of 15
16th out of 23
11th out of 19

you barely ran mid-pack in one race, a top 15 when only 4 outside that finished the race. I am not whining, and I am not the one trying to sound like something I am not.
well then, nice to know you have plenty of free time on your hands.... what's your name and bike number, maybe i'll go and look up all YOUR finished..... I don't even know what the hell brought this up... i never said I was the shit on a bike, so if you want to continue this one-sided arguement, then go ahead.........

r6_philly

QuoteHey Zeb, help me out here.
Summit
Last in C superbike
Last in Solo 20
27th out of 33
Cycle Jam
47th out of 50
50th out 54
Kershaw
8th out of 15
16th out of 23
11th out of 19

I may have finished a little better than Zeb had, since I have been racing longer (no offense Zeb), maybe I can carry on the foolishness with your approval?

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteI may have finished a little better than Zeb had, since I have been racing longer (no offense Zeb), maybe I can carry on the foolishness with your approval?
none taken, i am VERY happy with my finishes and feel I am progressing better than i expected..... let's see mr. 125 start on row 31 in the 3rd wave at cycle jam on his first race ever and do any better.....

Like I said I DONT CARE, Zeb brought up his finishes not Chad. I take offense to that, why? because it doesnt have anything to do with what Zeb, Chad, Brad, and Mongo were talking about. Brad commented on his race wins. I asked how many he had, he never replied.
Zeb claimed to run top-15 (read his post july30 1:25)
I wanted to know where. I didnt start this BS zeb and the DOC did. But apparently if FACTS are questioned they everyone gets their panties in a twist.

Also I just hit the reply key thats why I am guest, normally I just lurk but those 2(zeb doc) just got on my nerves.

r6_philly

QuoteThey won't stop posting it is the only thing they can do anyfaster than most people. I've heard they both S U C K on the track

125: CHAD brought up the track ability issue. Go back to page 2 of this thread and read.

Ok one more time..
They are trading insults,Chad says Zeb and Brad suck at the track. Zeb says he runs in top 15 all but 1, and as high as 8th. THIS I KNEW NOT TO BE TRUE.
Not because I know zeb and dont like him, but b/c I was at the track. SO I ask when he ran 8th, and in his reply he starts insulting me. Hmm, I look on WERA's results page and look what I find out. Zeb lied. Why lie? We all are racers, thats why I read these boards. But to lie about finishes in an effort (I guess) to make himself out to be better than Chad is childish.

I dont know any of these people.( other than Mongo ) so dont think or imply I am Chads friend or Chad, cause I am not.

Theres nothing wrong with some fun on the BBS, but dont get mad if you BS and lie and someone calls you on it.

Litespeed

Everyone in here is slow compared to me.  I can easily say this because most of you are on the east coast and I highly doubt you will drive all the way out here to prove me wrong :).

If you guys have that much extra time on your hands though, check out my results for the first year:  John Barr AM SW #67.

Zeb_Proctor

lie about what?  got my 8th in there sparky.... and yes i run mid-pack, and yes you are a moron, and i'm through talking to you junior.....