If CCS is so popular....

Started by Zeb_Proctor, July 29, 2002, 08:38:38 AM

Zeb_Proctor

Litespeed

Zeb, can you please get an account at Gixxer.com so I can see your useless posts on all the forums I regularly visit....thanks.

Dawn

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteZeb, can you please get an account at Gixxer.com so I can see your useless posts on all the forums I regularly visit....thanks.
got one... along with insanespeed.com, motorush, sportbikes.net... and those are just the ones I visit everyday.... you don't want me to list the ones i visit weekly.....smartass  ;D

RoadRacerR6

Zeb - shut the fuck up.  You are the most annoying little twerp on the Internet.

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteZeb - shut the fuck up.  You are the most annoying little twerp on the Internet.
oh yeah, now that title takes commitment...... something that i don't have left in me right now... but thanks for the ego boost.... ya know, who's worse, someone who post meaningless stuff that harms noone on bbs's cause they're bored, or someone who has no life, and calls people nasty names cause they're bored....

THE_D.O.C.

you guys don't get it do you. look at the most trafficked threads on here. they have fuel, fire, humor, and occaisionally a little knowledge.{they also happen to star wera bbs regulars} it's what you need for a BBS to grow. if it were JUST for information, it would shrivel up and die. hell the coolest people i've met in racing has been from fighting with them on the bbs. embrace it. if you really hated it, you wouldn't be in here bitching, you'd be in the tips and tricks forumn. join in, build your cyber personality, and kick some a s s!!

haha b i t c h ing spells pregnant dogging. thats some funny shit!!

RoadRacerR6

On the contrary - YOU don't get it.

Over on the WERA BBS I have both you and Zipdick firmly ensconced on my "Ignore" list, so I don't have to even see your idiotic spew.  

Unfortunately this BBS doesn't appear to have an "Ignore" feature; besides, Mr. self-Proctology has proven he's capable of generating alternate IDs faster than anyone can add them to an Ignore list.

So, to you and Zit - YOU (both) SUCK, but like everything else you try to do, you're not very good at it!

THE_D.O.C.

point remains clown. these are the highest viewed threads on here. so ignore away. i've made a ton of friends on the bbs and you won't.

brad wilson ccs expert 57

Ungwaha

This is just my $.02  I like having Brad around he makes me think every once in a while and brings a grin to my face when reading the BBS's.  Falme away I can take it!

Rich Bergin #55am FL
Damn I'm slow

Dawn

Perhaps we should just change this board to the WERA BBS #2   :'(

ecumike

Man, I tell ya... I thought I was on the Internet alot, since it is my job, but d@mn Brad , you might have me beat.