If CCS is so popular....

Started by Zeb_Proctor, July 29, 2002, 08:38:38 AM

amaner

gee, now you've made me cry.

;D

Gixxer124

Quotei took his number after i whupped his hiney on the track.  ::) guess i licked my nuts faster than him at least!!

Now that I think of it, he was wearing #157 at Gateway.

Mongo

QuoteThey won't stop posting it is the only thing they can do anyfaster than most people. I've heard they both S U C K on the track

Can you converse in anything other than insults?  Sheesh even Zeb and Brad offer input about things on occasion (rarely granted but heck, I've even found myself conversing civilly with Zeb, go figure).

Never did hear from you publicly or privately what I did to you or your friends that makes me such an asshole and a loser, still kind of curious.  Don't mind pissing people off but it's much more fun when I know that I'm doing it.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

SVT

QuoteSheesh even Zeb and Brad offer input about things on occasion

I know this wasnt meant for me, but this Zeb guy is obviously a lonely little boy with nothing better to do.  "Look at me, i have a high post count"  "You stole my girlfriend"  and so on.  

Im patiently waiting for his witty reply to this.  He will probably call my Mother or Sister into it.  Oh how I wish I were him.  

Hey Zeb, what track were you at when you finished 8th? You and this #57 seem to like to hint at all types of success at the track but damn if I can remember it.. so just tell us so I can see it in the results on the wera site. Thanks

Chad

QuoteCan you converse in anything other than insults?  Sheesh even Zeb and Brad offer input about things on occasion (rarely granted but heck, I've even found myself conversing civilly with Zeb, go figure).

Never did hear from you publicly or privately what I did to you or your friends that makes me such an asshole and a loser, still kind of curious.  Don't mind pissing people off but it's much more fun when I know that I'm doing it.

If I told you the incidents I was talking about I'm sure you would know who my friends are and you might take it out on them. I know you don't care for one of them to much anyway. Besides that I'm not even sure they come to this board anyway, or do they know I've been posting on here. I don't want to cause any problems with them. I'm sure according to you it wouldn't be in any way your fault anyway since you are never wrong running the family buisness. Brad I though you were so good. I heard that Dave Yakov, Tim Beimesderfer, (SP?), and #331 whoever that is was kicking butt this weekend at VIR and #57 was no where to be seen near the front.

Mongo

QuoteIf I told you the incidents I was talking about I'm sure you would know who my friends are and you might take it out on them. I know you don't care for one of them to much anyway. Besides that I'm not even sure they come to this board anyway, or do they know I've been posting on here. I don't want to cause any problems with them. I'm sure according to you it wouldn't be in any way your fault anyway since you are never wrong running the family buisness. Brad I though you were so good. I heard that Dave Yakov, Tim Beimesderfer, (SP?), and #331 whoever that is was kicking butt this weekend at VIR and #57 was no where to be seen near the front.

Guess this just proves neither you nor your "friends" know me very well.  I've never taken anything out on anyone no matter how much I may or may not disagree with them.  Are you sure that you're not hiding your "friends" names because you know that they did something wrong in the first place and actually have no reason to accuse me of things?  

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

THE_D.O.C.

chet, i'm not faster than yaakov and company for sure. and they aren't faster than acree and caylor and company. and they aren't faster than hayden, bostrum and company. and they aren't faster than edwards, bayliss and company. and they aren't faster than rossi, biaggi, and company. but i'm faster than you.  {richard cranium}  ;)

yuou must admit, that starting dead last in an expert race, {the most competitive class} not racing but two times in two years, and getting a top ten is decent. i'd like to see little bitty chad pull it off. {he can't, or ever will!}

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteHey Zeb, what track were you at when you finished 8th? You and this #57 seem to like to hint at all types of success at the track but damn if I can remember it.. so just tell us so I can see it in the results on the wera site. Thanks
It was CMP, B superbike..... ya know what, I don't have to spout off a resume to you to be "worthy" to post on this board..... maybe I should explain something to you in moron term so you can understand..... a BBS, also known as a Buletin Board System, is for people, no matter the location, to get together and talk, now this is a CCS BBS, I own a CCS liscense, and race in CCS, my roommate races CCS, and I have many friends in the Baltimore area that race CCS.  I get on this board to offer input on how to improve racing, to offer my racing experiences, which just because this is my first year, are very few, and to converse with other racers.... now you see the section we are in here... it's called "General", that means anything goes, so I could be having a conversation with Brad about the inconsitency of Gravity in Malaysia, and you wouldn't have a leg to stand on when you gripe about it... so, in moron terms, I'm having a conversation here with other racers and you're butting your big head in here and complaining that it isn't about racing, or that I haven't finished well enough to be talking??? look at how stupid you look when you break it down.... so if you don't like what's being said, then don't click on this thread anymore, it's not like it's the first one to come up when you go to the CCS BBS.... geez...  ::)

bfkidd

Brad (#57) used to kick my a s s when I was an amatuer and he had a faster bike. ;D Not anymore! ;)

Had to edit to get over the BBS's word replacing feature.

Chad

Quotechet, i'm not faster than yaakov and company for sure. and they aren't faster than acree and caylor and company. and they aren't faster than hayden, bostrum and company. and they aren't faster than edwards, bayliss and company. and they aren't faster than rossi, biaggi, and company. but i'm faster than you.  {richard cranium}  ;)

yuou must admit, that starting dead last in an expert race, {the most competitive class} not racing but two times in two years, and getting a top ten is decent. i'd like to see little bitty chad pull it off. {he can't, or ever will!}

So you are saying that your many race wins came in the amateur classes and you have never won an expert race. Anyone can win novice races, and I'm sure I could finish in the top ten. I might be at Summit this weekend with my friends. I know they can finish in the top ten in the expert ranks even at a WERA natioanal weekend. You'd probably be back in like 30th or so with all the fast guys there.

Here Zeb, let me put it in moron terms. Chad doesnt seem to like you. I dont know you and hadnt really formed an opinion one way or another. But after trading digs at each other you bring up your success at the track. I can put up with and even enjoy people trading insults at each other and I dont mind reading it,but to say you did something you havent is BS. 15th and 47th arent even close. Thats my only problem with this thread. You came across like you ONLY raced 3 times and already am I doing better than you would. But damn dude you arent even fast.