News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

If CCS is so popular....

Started by Zeb_Proctor, July 29, 2002, 08:38:38 AM

THE_D.O.C.

125, aka {anonomous loser} 15 amateur wins in 2000. you can look them up if you like. my performance index was in the 900's for the year. i can still whip bfkidds ass i if i pre-entered and started up front, and he were to race a 600.  ;) and it still stands that i'm faster than both you and your girlfriend chad. who by the way his little adolescent punk a s s doesn't even race. "that's right, my friend brian livengood can whip all your friends a sses!"  ::)
so untill next time kids. "piss up a rope you schleprocks!!

Zeb_Proctor

where the hell you been brad... you haven't posted once today on wera...

THE_D.O.C.

gotta get paid somedays zeb!!

Zeb_Proctor

Quotegotta get paid somedays zeb!!
cool....i'm going home in a few to pack for summit!!!! leave tommorow around 4 to try and get a good spot with decent power...... it's been pretty shitty over on the wera board today..... :(

r6_philly

Quotegotta get paid somedays zeb!!

I thought the two of you get paid for doing this  ???

THE_D.O.C.

naw man. i save lives when i'm working!! i put lives in danger when i'm racing!!

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteI thought the two of you get paid for doing this  ???

in a manner of speaking, yes  ;D

Zeb, grow up.
I proved my point. You posted you got into the top15 in every race but one. You lied(whether you meant to or not I dont care) I called you on it. YOUR WRONG
Now your just pitiful
As for Chad, I dont know him or anything about him, I dont know why you think I would just because I questioned you?
And Brad i am glad you did well. 15 wins is good. Better than I have done, have only 1 in Wera so the loser comment doesnt fit. Neither does the girlfriend comment. But hey I dont expect much from you

THE_D.O.C.

you are a loser for talking shit {he man style} and not identifying yourself. even if you won a thousand races. now run along beeeyotch!!

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteZeb, grow up.
I proved my point. You posted you got into the top15 in every race but one. You lied(whether you meant to or not I dont care) I called you on it. YOUR WRONG
Now your just pitiful
As for Chad, I dont know him or anything about him, I dont know why you think I would just because I questioned you?
And Brad i am glad you did well. 15 wins is good. Better than I have done, have only 1 in Wera so the loser comment doesnt fit. Neither does the girlfriend comment. But hey I dont expect much from you
Funny, I'm not the one hiding behind a guest.....

See guys,now I have address both of you together.
I aint taking up for someone. You talk trash about being fast on the track, fine. I called you on it.
Brad backed it up.
Zeb LIED and got called out
See how simple that is.
As far as you not knowing me so what? I havent stated anything I need an ID for. The two of you are the ones who start the insults and what not. Not I.
If I wanted you to know me, I'll walk up at the track and introduce myself.
And Zeb ..grow up

r6_philly

QuoteSee guys,now I have address both of you together.
I aint taking up for someone. You talk trash about being fast on the track, fine. I called you on it.
Brad backed it up.
Zeb LIED and got called out
See how simple that is.
As far as you not knowing me so what? I havent stated anything I need an ID for. The two of you are the ones who start the insults and what not. Not I.
If I wanted you to know me, I'll walk up at the track and introduce myself.
And Zeb ..grow up

so you are saying that no one should be accountable to what he/she says/posts/writes online?

We would only get the pleasure of meeting you or knowing you if you deem worthy?

What you say here is not a representation of who you are and should thereby be seperate from your personal life?

I failed to see why you are disguising who you are. Please refrain from making any more comments from this thread or any other ones, because a post from an unidentified author is like a fart in a crowded elevator. it stinks and you don't know who is it from.

You can't expect anyone to respect your opinion if you are not even willing to stand behind it.