News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

If CCS is so popular....

Started by Zeb_Proctor, July 29, 2002, 08:38:38 AM

RoadRacerR6

Quotewow, zip-thingy, is that the best you can come up with moron????

Actually, I typed something else, but the magic word-changer feature of the BBS substituted "thingy."  I'll leave what I really typed to your somewhat limited imagination.

RoadRacerR6

Quotedon't worry about that piece of nuts, he don't even use his name.

That's right.  I've watched both of you low-forehead types dish it out, and I was curious whether you could take it.

And you can't!  :D

Zeb folded so fast it makes me think he's really an origami project!

THE_D.O.C.

i've NEVER folded schleprock!! you sir are nuts of the day!

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteThat's right.  I've watched both of you low-forehead types dish it out, and I was curious whether you could take it.

And you can't!  :D

Zeb folded so fast it makes me think he's really an origami project!
who the heck folded?? I mean come on retard, you think brad and I aren't going to dish out more ass-whopping than your momma used to take during her $5 days....

Litespeed

You aren't doing very good for a person that claims to ignore them on the other board.  If you leave them alone, they quit posting (well it tends to slow them down a little).

Chad

They won't stop posting it is the only thing they can do anyfaster than most people. I've heard they both S U C K on the track

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteThey won't stop posting it is the only thing they can do anyfaster than most people. I've heard they both S U C K on the track
Oh yeah, did you hear that from the same guy that told you you're the mack daddy and how much he likes to suck your di**????  I've been on the track three times and gotten in the top 15 in every race but one... as high as 8th so far....so sit down and shut up...

amaner

all but three times dude.  ya got 26th, 27th, and 30th at summit (but ya did get three top 15s that day as well).   ;D ;)

Zeb_Proctor

Quoteall but three times dude.  ya got 26th, 27th, and 30th at summit (but ya did get three top 15s that day as well).   ;D ;)
selective memory blocking  ;D better learn it before you get married :)..... I COULD give you a hard time by saying at least my bike is still in one piece  ;) .... but i'm not going to say that  ::)

amaner

if you allow for a generous number of zip-ties, i can make my bike LOOK like it's in one piece.   :P

Zeb_Proctor

Quoteif you allow for a generous number of zip-ties, i can make my bike LOOK like it's in one piece.   :P
if you allow for a generous number of paper bags, you could pass for a decent looking guy  ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o

Zeb_Proctor

I hope you know I'm just messing with you......  ;)