What would you have done?

Started by 1fastmofo, July 30, 2003, 10:48:14 AM

TreyBone

That's simple.  You wait and get behind him then follow him whereever he goes. When he stops and gets out.  KICK HIS ASS.  If it looks like he may KICK YOUR ASS. Then don't do anything. Wait for him to go inside his house or wherever. When the coast is clear FUCCK HIS SHIZNIT UP.  Turn that 55000.00 Escalade into a 500.00 escalade.   ;D

Dawn

QuoteThat's simple.  You wait and get behind him then follow him whereever he goes. When he stops and gets out.  KICK HIS ASS.  If it looks like he may KICK YOUR ASS. Then don't do anything. Wait for him to go inside his house or wherever. When the coast is clear FUCCK HIS SHIZNIT UP.  Turn that 55000.00 Escalade into a 500.00 escalade.   ;D

Himmmm.....

That sounds like a good way to get your butt thrown in jail.  

Dawn   :-/

EmerWil

yeah Dawn..

but you gotta love Trey's energy!!!

lol

;D ;D

you go Trey!

lil_thorny

Dawn,
even tho my language may not always be apropriate,
this thread sure makes me feel halfway normal. These guys are nuts!
Tez,
if I lead, you will be into the 1:11's ;)
cuz aint no way you gonna let this kid beat you brotha! But then again, you could crash trying to keep up!!!!!!! :o ;D. Rolling Stones forever ;D  ;D
little, yellow, thorny.

Tezboogie

Hey, hey you little stick in the boody thorn....y :o.
You better not say that when I get my new Pirellis :o
Plus, I've got that new motorcycle airbag system, so I'm not to worried about trying to keep up with your fast azz, but then again, you might get into the 10's. I've problems then ??? Lol....

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteI DESPISE big, huge, ugly SUV's.  I think they are excessive and unnecessary let alone the fact that they take up too damn much space.  I get cut off on the freeway all the time by a**holes in POS Ford Excursions.

WOW! :o There's some serious ISSUES pent up in that person! Seems like we are kind of back to square 1 with what started this thread in the 1st place with this statement!

While it is true that the average 2 parent/2 kid family most likely does not need an Excursion for trips to the Mall, you may be making much too wide of a generality here based on your own ignorance! (Ignorance = not knowing, Stupidity = knowing and doing otherwise!)

I am a single male who drives a very large Crew Cab Pick-up as my primary vehicle. I am almost always driving alone, and I get some odd looks very often by people probably very similar to yourself (they are usually driving a small car - which is usually foreign - or especially guys driving mini-vans). I imagine they are thinking that it is a waste for me to be driving this vehicle while being the lone occupant, and that I should get a small economy car instead.

What these people are apparently ignorent of is the fact that this vehicle is a 3/4 ton Heavy Duty vehicle with a Turbo Charged Diesel engine made specifically for doing hard work - such as towing heavy loads at Interstate speeds. Though it may look similar to the average Pick-up out there on the road (to the untrained eye), it is actually quite different. Did you know that the longer the wheel base is on a vehicle the more control you have while towing? Did you ever pay attention to if those vehicles were equipped with a towing reciever hitch on the back? Did you know that you can get V-8's, a V-10, or a Turbo Diesel in an Excursion? I would imagine that the ones that are pissing you off are the ones that have the smaller engines and aren't being used for more than a grocery getter!

Do you have multiple vehicles? One for this purpose and one for that? Or are you doing as many people do and use 1 vehicle for multiple purposes? (maybe that is why they are driving that vehicle to the Mall after all) I find it hard to belive that in this day and age that the only vehicle cutting you off on the highway is a large one. I am cut-off almost daily by people in small cars who think they have the right to drive how ever they want in whatever lane they want (how sad!  :'(). Maybe your one of those people and the only vehicles you fear getting hit by are the large ones? Maybe not?
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

khanson

You guys are cracking me up!

Tez, you crack me up.  I can't wait to see you at BHF, I miss hanging out with you guys. We need to have another night out like at Gateway last year.  I already broke Super Dave in with 50cent on the way to Brainerd so we're straight.  I might even have played a little Tupac for him as well.  He hasn't been christened with Outkast yet.  Not bad for a cop, huh?

As for the original post:  I prefer to pull up alongside those people in my squad, shoot out their tires then yank them out of their car and violate all of their rights with my night stick, take em to jail and let Bubba have his way and then plant dope and guns in the car so I can seize it to drive it around at work for a DARE vehicle.  You know us cops...we're all crooked!  ;D

Anyway...this one time at band camp....I hit Super Dave in the head with a smooth!  And you thought I was going somewhere else with that.

Question:  Who can tell me what a "smooth" is?

And Super Dave, PJ and Hitchthingy can't answer.

Yes player...the 22" Daytons are already ordered for the dually and I'm installing the curb feelers tommorrow.
Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

Tezboogie

Lol......Kevin, where in the hail have you been? We miss ya man. I know you've been rippin the AMA boys a new boody, but I thought we would have seen you by now. Can't wait to hang out witcha dog ;)......we gotta get S D on some Outkast really soon ;D.
Stankonya!

Dawn

QuoteAs for the original post:  I prefer to pull up alongside those people in my squad, shoot out their tires then yank them out of their car and violate all of their rights with my night stick, take em to jail and let Bubba have his way and then plant dope and guns in the car so I can seize it to drive it around at work for a DARE vehicle.  You know us cops...we're all crooked!  ;D

Oh my goodness!!!  Is it hot in here or is it just me.

I was laughing so hard I had a really hard time being 'professional' on the phone call I received.

Thanks for the laugh!

Dawn   ;D