New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What would you have done?

Started by 1fastmofo, July 30, 2003, 10:48:14 AM

Tezboogie

Okay K3, what do you want? Lol....
And where is my interview Mr.?

K3 Chris Onwiler

Race is what we do when the green flag drops.
Color is what we paint our bikes.  
Creed is a band.
My friends are all racers.  I just can't relate to "Normal" people anymore.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Tezboogie

Oh yeah, I'm bringing both versions of the Escalade to the next Blkhawk date, so all of you guys that want one, leave your other cars at home ;D
You gone be sittin own 23's and listening to 50 cent on the way home.

tigerblade

QuoteOh yeah, I'm bringing both versions of the Escalade to the next Blkhawk date, so all of you guys that want one, leave your other cars at home ;D

Yo Tez, how many screens you got?  
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

1fastmofo

I'll bring the Crystal and the booty shakin' ho's.  ;D

Eddie#200

QuoteI would first kill all the black dudes that have cell phones who want Escalades, that way you would eliminate all future problems with them . I would then kill all the black dudes with cells phones that own Escalades. I would then give all the Escalades that used to be owned by the dead black dudes, to all the White dudes who want Escalades that also own cell phones.
That would solve all of your problems.

Tez
                EX#3

Tez... you slay me!..... ha ha ha hah

Tezboogie

I think the screens are optional ;)  But I might be able to arrange that. Booty shakin ho's and crystal......lol.......now that would be something to see ;D

Super Dave

QuoteOh yeah, I'm bringing both versions of the Escalade to the next Blkhawk date, so all of you guys that want one, leave your other cars at home ;D

Don't bring your Escalade...

I just put twenty-two's on my bus...I'll come over and stole on all the Escalades...

You can't loose with twenty-two's...
 8) 8)

Mick...
Super Dave

lil_thorny

this was definately the most fun thread i'd read in a while.
Tez: bring dem ho's..we all had fun watching them dance last BHF. and turn up the techno in the morning..better than coffee!!!
K3: thanks again for helping me with my bike/gear
wed. nite. You should be a writer.
SD: er...i mean...mr. jagger, you slick-anus having
pimp of a white dude rollen on dubs plus 2.

street riding does suck...most times for rocket straddling sickos like all yous guys. i dented a guys fender once... new mustang. then busted a mirror on some punk who decided to spin his tires in front of me while on loose gravel. that started a whole other mess of a story including a state patrol helicopter...oh the memories :'(
OMNI: i can relate to your street riding style, i just run a licence applied for plate. so naughty aren't
we. Jim, you gonna be able to run at next BHF?
how is your bike? mike didn't tear it up did he?

Tezboogie.......you make me laugh!!!
my favorite was seeing you asleep in your leathers on sunday. what a racer.....

remember my name, you'll be screaming it later.
Benji"on the gas up in that   a s s" Thornton
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

EmerWil

Turning left from a straight lane was the guys first mistake...

His second mistake was not paying attention to the drivers/riders around him...

His third mistake was pissing you off...

He's lucky u didn't do more damage to his vehicle. that's when u get the license plate and call your police friend that will run his plate and give you his home address.

;D ;D

Tezboogie

Benji, you set the pace baby and I'll just follow ;)
I gotta get some sleep first though...lol.

S D, we're gonna have to rename your bus if you put on 22's. "Supa Daves Boogie Bus" ;D. And don't forget the big speakers, the cd/dvd player, and the Snoop Dogg/50 cent cd's.
Mick Jagger's greatist hits cd would put you right over the top ;D
More bounce to the once...

1RACEBABE

I DESPISE big, huge, ugly SUV's.  I think they are excessive and unnecessary let alone the fact that they take up too damn much space.  I get cut off on the freeway all the time by a**holes in POS Ford Excursions.  I think the principle of the action you took was commendable but the execution was negilgent.  The police do not often help in situations such as this but if you had utilized their authority you would have at least wasted much of this jerky's time which we all know is a HUGE inconveniece.  Take comfort in the fact that we all feel your pain and we share your frustration.