What would you have done?

Started by 1fastmofo, July 30, 2003, 10:48:14 AM

OmniGLH

Would I have punched his mirror until it broke?

Yup.

Would I have left a few imprints of my size 13 up and down the side of his shiny Escalade?

Yup.

I also don't run a license plate on the street.  So your situation might be different.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

1fastmofo

QuoteThe guy was driving like a dickhead.  The color of his skin was irrelevant but you did mention it.  Hence, the offense.

Point noted. But, a description of the people and events shouldn't offend anyone. Man, some people are hypersensitive. Again, I see where you're coming from.

THE_D.O.C.

Quote:o Wow I hope you're not incinuating that I am a racist. I reported what happened to me, that is all. When I said "SUPRISE" he was on a cell phone, I was referring to his idiotic behavior behind the wheel, caused by him talking on the phone. NOT his skin color!  ???

I'm not sure what you meant by your post, but I didn't appreciate it. I'm asking for what others would do when forced into my position. Period.

he's taking the fact that you used black as a description of the butthole driver. in todays' maniacal PC society, even calling someone black makes you a racist.  ::) even if they are black. pay no mind to him. he's just not using his brain.

r1owner

QuoteDid you get his license plate #?  

Doesn't matter.  Right after the highway patrol issued they would crack down on road rage here (couple of years ago), same thing happened to me.  Bitch purposely went into the median then looked right at me and swerved into my lane.  I assure you I did nothing to provoke her.

I called the cops.....their response...."she probably didn't see you"....they would do nothing for me.

Worthless cops suck.

MightyDuc Racing

About a year ago...heading across the Cape Coral bridge to work on my bike in rush hour traffic.  I was riding close to the center line and changing lanes whenever possible.  Mainly because I was on an air-cooled Duc and didn't feel like overheating.  I was NOT white lining, just hanging towards the center of my lane and filling gaps.  Keep in mind the traffic was moving about 15-20 mph max.  I see this woman up ahead in an Exploder watching me in her mirror.  You could tell she was in a bad mood just by her face in the mirror...lol.  When I get beside her, she rides over the center line and almost bumps me.  At this point I wasn't even trying to change lanes, just riding along.  What did I do?  Waited until I could squeeze in front of her and then when we came to a stop, I "stalled" it. ;D  Took me a good minute to get it "started" again, but it fired right up when she finally got the chance to change lanes and go around me.  Unfortunately for her, that lane stopped and the one I was still in didn't.  Ahh...life's simple pleasures. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Had a guy make eye contact with me in the rearview mirror.  I saw his eyes harden, then he locked up the brakes.  My patrner swerved to the side as I did a stoppie.  The driver then ran my pal up a curb.  When he stopped at a light, I kicked off his side mirror.  Then we split lanes to the front, turned right and took off.
Another time a guy did a brake check on me in the rain with no one else around.  Twice!  I pulled alongside at a light. He flipped me off. I got off my bike. He opened the door, but when he stepped out I started slamming the door on his legs.  After five or six of those he crawled under the van to escape.  I was so crazed that I thought about running over him with his own van, but instead I took his keys and split.
I'm much older now.  Now I just throttle on and slip away through traffic with a disbelieving shake of the head.  Street riding sucks.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

And it's those black guys in swoopy black sports cars that really piss me off! ;D  Smile Tez!  You know I luv ya, man!
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Baltobuell

I don't care who you are, when that stuff happens you go a little mental. The degree of mental lessens with age but still. As a youngster I kicked in a door panel for a similar offence, ahh 70's memories, clouded as they are. But I love the taking of the keys. That's funny.

Super Dave

QuoteI would first kill all the black dudes that have cell phones who want Escalades, that way you would eliminate all future problems with them . I would then kill all the black dudes with cells phones that own Escalades. I would then give all the Escalades that used to be owned by the dead black dudes, to all the White dudes who want Escalades that also own cell phones.
That would solve all of your problems.

Tez
                EX#3

LOL!  

And I'm Mick Jagger!
 ;D ;D ;D
Super Dave

OmniGLH

So a few years ago, a buddy of mine (won't say who, some of you may know who he is.. ;) ) is riding along with a group of guys.  Some guy comes up and totally cuts off their group.  One guy in the group is forced to head to the curb - and crashes.  The driver sees what he did, and takes off.  My buddy takes off after the guy, gets him to stop.  Buddy gets off the bike, walks over to the driver's door.  The guy rolls his window up, and starts throwing gang signs and screaming expletives at my buddy.  Buddy convinces guy to roll his window down ("C'mon m'fer, roll your window down, I dare you...") and proceeds to throw a HARD right hook through the opening.  My buddy isn't exactly a "small" guy.  Right hook connects with the guy's nose... and his nose promptly EXPLODES.  Blood everywhere, all over the windshield, the passenger windows, everywhere.

THAT guy got what he deserved.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Tezboogie

D.O.C........would you please return my brain that you stole from me, I need it back to think straight.

1fastmofo, I did not say that you were racist. I took a desciption that YOU used and gave you my thoughts on it.....jokingly. Joking. Joking. Joking.

K3, would you please tell D.O.C. to stop stealing my thoughts all the time? Everybody knows who I am. I don't have to hide my no brain wimpy azz behind those dumb azz letters. Do you race, or do you just take up space? Nucklehead.
See you at track...

Thingy

Quote1fastmofo, I did not say that you were racist. I took a desciption that YOU used and gave you my thoughts on it.....jokingly. Joking. Joking. Joking.

Gotta side with Tez here.  You gotta know him.  I promptly took it as a joke.  He is F$#%ing cool.  I won't comment on whether he is fast.  It is all relative. ;D
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!