What would you have done?

Started by 1fastmofo, July 30, 2003, 10:48:14 AM

GSXR RACER MIKE

It's always handy to keep a $2 valve core stem remover with you where ever you go. Eventually people stop driving and leave their vehicle all alone somewhere. This is a good time to offer some assistance (unselfishly without recognition of who you are) to those drivers who have been so unfortunate as to have a bad handling condition arise while driving out on the road. Clearly one of the most overlooked maintanence items on your vehicle is the valve cores which are responsible for keeping your tires properly inflated at all times for adaquate handling. This is a good time to carefully remove all of the valve cores for proper inspection. You will take notice that in 100% of all cases this was the culprit for the apparent loss of control. In order to make sure the vehicles owner is properly notified of this dangerous situation you should then gently place all of the valve cores and caps on the hood of the vehicle in plain site of the driver when they return so they can properly maintain them for safety.  ;) ;D
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

EX#996

Quote    It's always handy to keep a $2 valve core stem remover with you where ever you go. Eventually people stop driving and leave their vehicle all alone somewhere.   ;) ;D

Or a carpet knife will work very well if the entire valve stem needs replacing.  

Dawn   8)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

1fastmofo

;D Thanks for sharing all the stories! They all made me feel better. I knew I wasn't alone.

Tez, sorry for not catching your humor. I'm still kinda new around here. It's all good!  :P Now that I go back and read it, it is funny.

Man, this kinda stuff really makes me not want to ride on the street any more. But, I love riding too much.  ;)

Jeff

Here's a good story from a guy I knew a while back on our email list...

http://www.cbr600f4.com/secondary_pages/fight.html

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteD.O.C........would you please return my brain that you stole from me, I need it back to think straight.

1fastmofo, I did not say that you were racist. I took a desciption that YOU used and gave you my thoughts on it.....jokingly. Joking. Joking. Joking.

K3, would you please tell D.O.C. to stop stealing my thoughts all the time? Everybody knows who I am. I don't have to hide my no brain wimpy azz behind those dumb azz letters. Do you race, or do you just take up space? Nucklehead.
See you at track...

brad wilson expert no. 57 southeast. {blue R1, blue/yellow leathers} see ya.

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteI would first kill all the black dudes that have cell phones who want Escalades, that way you would eliminate all future problems with them . I would then kill all the black dudes with cells phones that own Escalades. I would then give all the Escalades that used to be owned by the dead black dudes, to all the White dudes who want Escalades that also own cell phones.
That would solve all of your problems.

Tez
                EX#3

sorry, i couldn't find any smilies in there to hint at your "jokingly" remark.

i'd say it was more passive aggressive than "jokingly". but i digress, it was a real funny joking remark.  ;)

G 97

QuoteI would first kill all the black dudes that have cell phones who want Escalades, that way you would eliminate all future problems with them . I would then kill all the black dudes with cells phones that own Escalades. I would then give all the Escalades that used to be owned by the dead black dudes, to all the White dudes who want Escalades that also own cell phones.
That would solve all of your problems.

Tez
                EX#3

Hey, where's my Escalade???  

White dude here, wants Escalade(EXT), have cell phone.

Call me.    ;D
G

Dawn

QuoteHey, where's my Escalade???  

White dude here, wants Escalade(EXT), have cell phone.

Call me.    ;D

LOL!!!!

:D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quotei'd say it was more passive aggressive than "jokingly".
Passive agressive?  Oh, then you DO know Tez.  Yeah, he's one of the most agressive passers in the midwest... :D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

oldguy

oh NO! How old is Tez and will he be at the Wegman? :o

KBOlsen

LOL, Doug... Tez is a (relative) youngster!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Tezboogie

I'll be 100 years old in about two days, and I will be at the Wegman ;)

Sometimes people take words to seriously; sometimes I do to, because I'm human, but certainly not in this situation. I joke with the guys and the girls on this board and at the track all the time, but I am never ever trying to offend anyone. Most of the guys at the track have been very nice to me, and I have so many friends from so many nationalitys that I can't even begin to tell you.
I had no idea, that one day my love for motorcycles and speed would land me in roadracing one day. Most roadracers aren't my skin color, but so what? With our leathers and helmets on the only color I see is the racing ones, otherwise there is no color.

Now, time to get ready for the next race ;D