Worse than Christmas

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, April 02, 2003, 02:34:27 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Only today's work shift to survive.  Tonight, I sleep at Blackhawk!  I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa to come.  I had to have a few drinks last night before I could drop off...
Hell yeah!  let's go racing!!!
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

LOL!!!!

Last night I woke up at 2:30 a.m., wide awake, making mental lists of the things I have to finish before leaving tomorrow.  I have a feeling to day will be a long day   :(.  

Dawn   :)

KBOlsen

Things to do:

Find box of earplugs.
Buy fuel
Load the van (no trailer this time)
Go to the track!  

K3... see you tonight!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

sdiver68

It started this weekend for me  :o

Hopefully I can actaully get a good nights sleep on Thursday night.  Once it actaully starts I'm fine....but now I'm running on caffeine and nervous energy!
MCRA Race School Instructor

TZDeSioux

darn.. atleast you guys and gals get to go to the track. I don't have a bike yet so I'll be stuck watching the superbike and supersport races at Fontana and 250GP and MotoGP at Suzuka.  :-/

Pierre - Team PMR

Yes, I'm a newby...this will be my first time out.  I'm taking the Visionsport class and then hopefully will be able to do some CCS races.  Man, I thought I was the only one that is anxious about going.  I have the truck all packed up and I think I have everything, but that doesnt change the fact that I'm really really anxious.  I got about 2 hours of sleep last night...man, I CANT WAIT!!!!  Leaving tonight right after work!
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

MightyDuc Racing

I'm with Kwak.  And by the way...you guys go to the track this early?  I don't ever get to the track on a race weekend before either Friday night late or early Saturday morning.  Good luck this weekend everybody!!!
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hey Pierre!
Come introduce yourself to me at Visionsports tomorrow.  I'll be the big guy with black Vanson leathers on black #333 expert.  I'll introduce you around!
K3
Mightyduck:  We're going early to take a Visionsports school on Thursday, a track day on Friday, and then race.  MIDWEST WINTERS CAUSE RUST, SO WE NEED POLISH BEFORE THE FIRST GREEN FLAG OF THE YEAR!!!!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Pierre - Team PMR

QuoteHey Pierre!
Come introduce yourself to me at Visionsports tomorrow.  I'll be the big guy with black Vanson leathers on black #333 expert.  I'll introduce you around!

Thanks Chris, I really appreciate it!  I'll take you up on that.  I'll be the guy on the 96 CBR (Black/Yellow) with blue/white leathers.  the bike has #171 on it, but I think I'll remove it since its the # that came with the bike.  See you tomorrow!!!
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

MightyDuc Racing

QuoteYes, I'm a newby...this will be my first time out.  I'm taking the Visionsport class and then hopefully will be able to do some CCS races.  Man, I thought I was the only one that is anxious about going.  I have the truck all packed up and I think I have everything, but that doesnt change the fact that I'm really really anxious.  I got about 2 hours of sleep last night...man, I CANT WAIT!!!!  Leaving tonight right after work!

Be sure to make a checklist and go ovet it before you leave tonight!
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

Hey Chris...isn't this gonna be your first weekend as an expert?  Good luck and kick butt!!!
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

Pierre - Team PMR

QuoteBe sure to make a checklist and go ovet it before you leave tonight!
Ive been going over everything in my mind for the last 2 weeks., I'm pretty sure I have everything (considering that I packed just about every tool I own ;D).  Hopefully I have everything I need.  Thanks!
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280