Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, April 02, 2003, 02:34:27 AM

Woofentino Pugrossi

Someone lock Kim in her trailer for me. ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Dawn

QuoteSomeone lock Kim in her trailer for me. ;D ;D

Did you miss it?  She said she is only bringing the van this time.  Last I checked, you can unlock them from the inside.   ;D

Dawn   :)

Nate R

Rob, for a nominal fee, when I get there on Friday I'll weld the doors shut till sunday night.  ;D :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Super_KC124

I'll see you all in May. I can't wait. (Of course I'll be 1 race behind everyone.  :'( )

Dawn

QuoteI'll see you all in May. I can't wait. (Of course I'll be 1 race behind everyone.  :'( )

Yeah - but you're soo fast that missing the April date won't matter.  

Dawn   ;)

MightyDuc Racing

Don't feel bad KC...I'm (after this weekend) now officially behind three races.  Homestead- good...Daytona - no money...Moroso - break in practice (bad)...Jennings - don't feel like pushing around half of a bike, although it is REALLY light with no motor in it. :( :P ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Super_KC124

QuoteYeah - but you're soo fast that missing the April date won't matter.  

Dawn   ;)

Ho ho ho ho, he he he, ho ho......oh my sides are hurting!

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteI'll see you all in May. I can't wait. (Of course I'll be 1 race behind everyone.  :'( )

Has something changed that I am unaware of? The last time I checked the MW - GP & GL regions all have 2 events in April; BHF & Road America. How is it possible to not remember an upcoming Road America event?  ;D
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

GSXR RACER MIKE

Worse than Christmas - That me be an understatement weatherwise. Right now the weather guru's are saying low of 33* and a high of 40* with rain on Sunday. I think I am going to be bringing my heater along to keep my trailer nice and toasty and to help dry out my leathers between races. Sure am glad I live in Rockford when the weather is questionable for BHF events, that way I can always run back to my house and get my snowmobile suit if needed!  ;D

In fact anyone planning on running the Heavyweight or Unlimited classes shouldn't go to BHF this weekend, those classes are all cancelled  ;). LOL
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

EX#996

I just pray we make it to BHF.  Currently we have freezing rain and drizzel.   ::)  Hopefully this afternoon it will at least get above freezing so that the roads will melt off.  

Oh yeah...  That 20 mph wind is fun too.   :P

Dawn   :(
Paul and Dawn Buxton

MightyDuc Racing

Well...I can't race this weekend like you guys, but at least its 78 degrees here and sunny right now. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

EX#996

QuoteWell...I can't race this weekend like you guys, but at least its 78 degrees here and sunny right now. ;D

Yeah - Gee thanks.  We may not be racing either.  I will not put our family at risk driving down there if the roads are nasty.  It's just not worth it.

NOAA informed this area to have other heat sources available due to "significant icing" which could cause powerlines to break.  This should last through Friday.  Oh well, sometimes things are just not meant to be.   :(

Dawn   :-/
Paul and Dawn Buxton