Worse than Christmas

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, April 02, 2003, 02:34:27 AM

spyderchick

Ah....spring in the midwest. Dawn, I forget you guys are alot farther north. I hope you make it out to BHF, but I understand the saftey issue. Driving in ice is not an option. Latest weather report shows Sunday being slightly better than Saturday. We'll make our decision Friday night as we are only spectating this weekend anyhow. Hope to see everyone this weekend!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

MightyDuc Racing

"Icing"

Isn't that a hockey rule?  That's the only icing we see down here...lol.  I hope you guys get to go race, that would suck if you waited all this time and then got screwed by the weather.  Just think positively and hopefully the bad weather will move on.  What do weather men know anyways?  They said cold here yesterday and it was a low of like 69....idiots.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

GSXR RACER MIKE

Well the weather is going further down the toilet. Now BHF is expected to have temps of 32* for a low and 36* for a high by Sunday with rain/snow mixed!

Is my 750cc Snowmobile legal in the Heavyweight and Unlimited classes? LOL
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

TZDeSioux

Worse than Christmas is right! The weather was definately milder on Christmas day.  >:(

Redflagger

If you want to really experience and enjoy the Midwest spring.  Come and joing the corner workers.  Lunch is provided, exercise offered by your favorite racers, and you get to be part of a wonderful group of professionals. 8)

Super_KC124

Quote    Has something changed that I am unaware of? The last time I checked the MW - GP & GL regions all have 2 events in April; BHF & Road America. How is it possible to not remember an upcoming Road America event?  ;D

:'(

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteIf you want to really experience and enjoy the Midwest spring.  Come and joing the corner workers.  Lunch is provided, exercise offered by your favorite racers, and you get to be part of a wonderful group of professionals. 8)

Yeah thanks to all the corner workers! I appreciate all those devoted individuals in the corners that have to stand out there in the weather all day. Definitely a commited group! (or is that a group that should be commited to some psychological tests  :o ;) ;D). Just kidding, you people are great!
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Super Dave

QuoteWell...I can't race this weekend like you guys, but at least its 78 degrees here and sunny right now. ;D
Wimp! ;D
Super Dave